Please Read

So here I have a new idea for a new story.  I'm sorry!!!!

But I just couldn't help it, especially since it was just in my mind for a while, and I wanted to type some of it before I forget about it.  I actually started typing this in February 22 of this year, and have a few chapters already typed up.  I think the reason I got a few chapters done is because I'm not straying away from the anime/manga.

Which has happened before.  There were some ideas that I have lost since instead of typing a bit of it and saving it on wattpad, I wrote it in my notebook, or a piece of paper and put it in my folder, and I would end up loosing it.

So, since then I just type up a bit of those ideas and save them on wattpad, or even on my laptop, which some small notes on it for what I have planned for the book.

Anyways, as you can all see if you read the description and saw the tags, this is a Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction.  So exciting since I've wanted to write one before.

I don't know how long this is going to be.  But I do know in fact that I will have some parts that go further than the anime, so there may be some spoilers for those who only watched the anime.

DON'T WORRY THOUGH!  Once the chapters involving the anime end, I will put an "author's note" as a warning of the following chapters being from the manga.  And from that, it's up to you to proceed reading.

I will try my best to avoid certain parts, so as not to completely ruin and spoil it for those who didn't read or are currently reading the manga.

In some of the chapters, I'll be mixing a both of the anime and manga, and there might be some light reference to parts in the manga.  They aren't big things to worry about, but they'll maybe make you curious about it.

This is a fictional story, and any person mentioned in the story is of my creation, aside from the original author's characters.  Any name mentioned here has no relation to a living or deceased person.  This story is my work and would appreciate it if you do not copy and post elsewhere.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoy.