Chapter 18: Game

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I know that I haven't been updating my other work, but I just want to distract my mind, I really don't want to think about various things.  And the only thing I could think of that would help is to type up a few chapters.

On a side note, a while back I wrote an original story called "Unexpected Recruitment" which I submitted into the Fusion Awards, and well just today the results were announced, and I got second place.

I was completely dumbfounded and took me a good minute for it set in.

Anyways, I'm sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You cheated!" Nobara yelled as she slammed down her cards onto the small table making it shake.

There was no way that she could have lost at the one game that she was most confident in.  Old Maid.

"I didn't." Fushiguro sighed already used to Nobara's outbursts, "You're just too obvious with your cards.

The siblings looked back and forth between Fushiguro and Nobara.  It was actually a very funny sight to see.  It would have been even better if Gojo had been there and teased them.

Well, only for a short while since it would go from hilarious to annoying.

"Your turn." Shina said as she ignored the other two as she looked at her card then to Yuuji.

Yuuji picked his card and looked at his deck of cards to try and find a matching card in his hand.  He shook his head and turned his head towards Fushiguro to wait for his turn.

Fushiguro turned away from Nobara who was still arguing and picked up a card.

They were all in Fushiguro's room, which Fushiguro at first had rejected the idea but the others stormed in (Yuuji and Nobara).  They were in their casual clothes instead of their uniforms.

Fushiguro picked out the matching card from his hand and placed it on the table.  He only had four more cards, unlike Nobara who seemed like she almost had the entire deck of cards in her hands.

With a huff Nobara continued with the game, "Fushiguro." She called out, "If you win, you'll buy as all of us a smoothie."

"Kugisaki, shouldn't it be the other way.  The looser buys for the others?" Yuuji asked.

Nobara glared at him, "You be quiet!" She already had enough with basically loosing this game, and then she would have to buy everyone drinks.  And she knew just how Yuuji liked to eat, though it was much better than the appetite that Gojo had for sweets.  And besides she would need some consolation, she had reasoned with herself.

"Whatever." He didn't really care, after all it wasn't Fushiguro's money, it was Gojo's money.

After what seemed like hours, the game was now up to Nobara and Yuuji.

"Hey brat, you're rather useless at this." Sukuna's mocking voice came from Yuuji's cheek.

With a sigh and frown, Yuuji slapped his hand on his cheek, but Sukuna appeared on the other cheek.

"It looks like a boring game.  It would be more interesting to turn this place into fire and blood!" He laughed causing the other people in the room to sigh already used to hearing such things form Sukuna.