Author's Note

Hey everyone! I hope you are not too disappointed that this story is finished. I had such a wonderful time writing this! I remember when I started it, I had zero followers, zero stories, and zero votes. But now, I have a bunch of everything! I am so grateful for everyone that read this and stuck it through to the end! You are truly amazing!

Also, I want to thank my mom for letting me rant about my story when I didn't know what to do or was frustrated. She was the source for many of my ideas and changes that I made when writing this. Second, I want to thank my wonderful cousins for being my biggest supporters! You guys are awesome! You were so enthusiastic. About wearing to read this and letting me rant with you too! Thank you so much!:) Next, I want to thank all of my wonderful amazing readers for reading, commenting, and voting for this FanFiction! I am soooooo thankful for you all!!!!!!

Finally, I am considering writing a sequel to this story if you guys would want me to. If that sounds fun or cool, please let me know in the comments, or PM me with your opinion!

Lastly, in the previous chapter I promised a special addition to this author's note. Here it is:

I have put together a bunch of inspiring quotes from J.R.R. Tolkien!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or secret gate.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

Courage is found in unlikely places.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

-J.RR. Tolkien

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*At last, mellon nins, I must say farewell to this story. The time has come to part ways! Farewell! It has been a wonderful journey.

Love,

Ithildaeforever