Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Silas

She rolled over in the silk glossed sheets. "Klaus" she whispered.

She felt the bed shift under his weight. "Your awake," he said, softly, laying a hand on her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"They've taken it" she muttered.

"They've taken what?" Klaus asked.

"My expression" she muttered, pulling herself out of the bed. She rolled over to Klaus, laying her hand on his chest, but she felt nothing. "I can't feel your magic" she declared. "Which means I don't have expression."

"How is that possible" Klaus asked, taking her hand in his. "They didn't have time to cast the spell how -"

"Because they're dead" she cut in. "Witches are the only supernatural creatures who can interfere with the living from the other side. I don't know how but it doesn't matter the spell wasn't finished cause they're still chanting it from the dead" she explained. "They're cutting me off."

"How do you get it back?" he asked.

"I break down the barrier" she muttered, falling back into the bed. She could feel her heart beating in her chest as she threw her head back, running her hands through her hair.

"Where do we begin?" he asked.

"Do you trust me Klaus?" she asked, staring at him, watching the conflict run around, within his eyes.

"I trust you with all my heart. And I really, really hate trusting people" he declared.

She felt her stomach turn, at his confession. "Good" she whispered. "Then, let's go dig up some witches."

~*~

Andrea watched as Klaus dug up yet another one of the dead witches. There was a pile of four of them, yet none of them were the Coven's leader. The thief of her power.

"This is hopeless Klaus" Andrea declared. "Standing here, I can feel it, I can feel my magic but the second we walk away it will be lost, again."

"Then we keep on going till I find the bloody witch, we strangle her from the dead and job done" he declared.

She glared at him for a minute, before sitting down on the ground. "I hate witches" she muttered.

"Says the witch" he chuckled.

"Werewitch" she corrected. "Remember" she teased, smiling at him. "Come and sit with me?"

She unexpectedly felt the hideous feeling of dread run down her spine. "Thank you" a voice declared from behind her. She got up as quickly as she could, heading over to Klaus staring at the man before her.

"He is" she whispered, grabbing his wrist, feeling the magic from his blood, begin to flow through her.

"Silas I presume" Klaus declared.

She felt her heart sink as she stared at the psychic.

"The two of you have rather unreadable minds, fortunately, I know, you know where the cure is" he claimed.

"Wolves hey" she teased.

He hummed staring at Klaus.

"I'm sorry mate" he shrugged, running his hands down his jacket. "Don't have it."

Silas smiled at him, not believing a word he was saying. "But you know who does" he stated. "And the last thing that you want, is for that cure to be used on you so you bring it to me. And it won't be. You get to live."