ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

HYOSAN , KOREA

The night was cold , especially with the heavy rain pouring down onto the city. A normal night out for some and some having an unexpected turn of events for others.

On one hand there were people like gwi-nam with his gang of friends making fun of on of their normal victims , lee byeong-chan's son , on top of the rooftop of a shop. Four against one was never fair but they didn't care or seem to want to be fair to them.

Gwi-nam watched as Son Myung-hwan , the main bully , hit Lee Jin-su on the head. "So you wanted to end things and wrote about what i've done?" He asked out loud over the sound of rain.

Kim Hyeon-ju and Park Chang-hoon , two of the other bullies , watching from the sidelines as Gwi-name took over. Hitting the poor student over and over again. Unaware that Jin-su was the carrier to the " jones virus " that his father had created.

Under the influence of the virus Jin-su got up and charged back at then. For a split second the virus took control over him and his body as he tried to bite into them. The three guys in the group fought him off each other as Jin-su got up everytime. It wasn't until gwi-nam shoved him off the roof on accident that they got away.

On the other hand there were people like Lee Cheong-san and Jin Mi-Sun. They were supposed to be on a study session at her house since she'd be home alone with her parents almost always away from work and her grandparents at their own homes.

The night went on normally as they studied together and listened to the rain while they did. In the peace of the moment the two had forgotten about their studies and shared a small kiss.

The small kiss led to them sharing an intimate moment together that night. While Mi-sun slept that night , Cheong-san got dressed before sneaking away as he headed to his own home. Conflicted on his feelings with on-jo and now adding mi-sun to his situation.

He left no message and had avoided her ever since that night. Wanting to figure out who he liked better between the two but staying and leaning more towards on-jo.