ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ

Nam-ra didn't take long to form a well thought out plan as she explained it to everyone after ji-min had accidentally turned it on.

"So will this really work?" Dae-su spoke as he glaced at the group.

"It should." Nam-ra replied simply as she grabbed a cd from the window before putting in the disk at the moment. Waiting to see what would happen and hoping that the plan would work.

The believe that the plan would lowered as there was nothing coming out of the left side speakers. "It didn't work." On-jo spoke up in disappointment as she sat back down.

"We'll have to think of-." Woo-jin spoke as he was cut off when the sound of meditation music began to play. Glancing at the speakers with everyone else at the sound.

"It worked." Mi-sun spoke as she excitedly sat up. Hearing the zombies pass through the hall as dae-su, woo-jin, and joon-yeong glanced out the window to see the walkers running in the direction of the speakers as they just had to wait.

The footsteps of the zombies running through the hall filled the small announcement room as they all waited for them to pass. Having made an announcement for cheong-san to stay where he was and making their map to show where they had to go.

Mi-sun was happy that they could go as she stayed with her grandfather. Waiting as the sound of running became a bit more faint. Su-hyeok watched from the top windows as the student with his foot stuck in a cone passed by being the last one. Unaware that gwi-nam had listened to their plans.

Dae-su walked over as he opened the door before seeing that there was one more zombie at the windows and closes the door behind him. "I thought all of them passed. There's still one more." He spoke as he glanced at the others. "What do we do?" He asked.

"He should have heard the announcement and the disc playing." Joon-yeong spoke.

"Maybe he's deaf?" Woo-jin spoke.

"I think we should go." Mi-sun spoke. "We don't have much time and one zombie against us a low chance it will survive if we work together."

"I agree." Nam-ra spoke. "We can't waste more time. The sound will end soon." She added as she glanced at them.

The group gathered their belongings. Opening the door as quietly as they could. Leaving the classroom one by one. It was working so far as they got out with ease.

Joon-yeong suddenly dropped his cup as he stopped and grabbed it quickly before it could make another sound and stood will with the others. Time seemed to stop for a second as the zombie kept facing out the windows.

The group continued quietly before rhe zombie smelled the air and turned to face the small group of surviors. Snarling at them as he moved towards them. The group bolted up the stairs as they were chased by the zombie.

Su-hyeok did his best to help hold him off from the others as he kicked it back and threw it against the wall once as he did his best before it tackled him down. Grunting to keep him away from biting him until he was 'saved' by gwi-nam.

Su-hyeok let out a small breathe as he got the zombie off himself. "Thanks. Are you okay?" Su-hyeok asked him. Seeing the male had no eye and his state.

"I'm fine." Gwi-nam spoke and helped him up as he glanced at the zombie and then at Su-hyeok. "I hear you know where cheong-san is."

"Yeah.. why?"

"I'm here to kill him." Gwi-nam stated

Su-hyeok was stunned for a moment before coming to his senses as he wouldn't let that happen to his friend.

"Take me to him."

"No way. I won't let you kill him." Su-hyeok refused as he shoved the male back with no avail as gwi-nam barely moved back.

A small fight ensuing between the two of them as Su-hyeok was losing against gwi-nam. A half-zombie they didn't even know was possible. Nam-ra noticing the male wasn't with them went back to check as she ran over to help him get gwi-nam off.

Gwi-nam got hold of her arm as she yelped a bit at the strength he had compared to them before biting down as she yelled a bit when he did.