ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x**

〔 mature content ahead :
▪︎ do not read if you're uncomfortable
▪︎ do not read at all if that's something you have a problem with
▪︎ do not recommend reading if you
are a minor 〕

The kiss started out light and heartwarming until things took a turn and he made the kiss a bit heated quietly. Having to be quiet with their friends all asleep and tired. He led the way to the recording room before closing the door silently and locking it shut as he continued the heated session between them. Making a bit more noice in there since the recording room was soundproof.

Mi-sun kissed back as she hummed into the kiss , her arms going around his neck as she pulled him closer to her. Rubbing the back of his neck for him. Feeling him lean her back and pressing her back against the wall. His hands rubbing her sides. Thankful that the window was covered up earlier.

Cheong-san lightly moved his fingers up her covered waist and back down slowly. Watching her reactions to every action he did before moving his hands up and undoing her buttons quickly. Keeping her shirt on as it stayed off her shoulders and rested on her elbows as he moved her hair back for her.

"C-cheong-san.." Mi-sun spoke softly. A hint of shyness to her tone when her shirt was just there like that.

"Hm?" The male asked curiously

"W-what if the other's see us?" She quietly asked.

"Let them.. on-jo did tell us to get a room. We found one." Cheong-san mumbled as he set his chin on her shoulder and lightly placed small kisses on her neck gently.

Mi-sun rested her hands on his shoulders as she let out small little sighs at the feeling. Closing her eyes as she gently moved her hands down. Gripping his sweater before removing it and setting it aside as he let her before moving back to her neck as her hands undid his shirts buttons.

Cheong-san felt his shirt loosen on him as he felt the last button come undone. His hands moving to her skirt before undoing the zipper and letting it fall to the ground with her bottom undergarments as he gently picked her up and kept her pinned to the wall. Lightly glancing at her as he smiled softly. Pecking her cheek. "Are you okay with this?" He asked quietly.

"I'm okay with this.." She whispered back softly as she lightly felt him undo his zipper. Feeling his hands back on her waist as she moaned when he rubbed against her. Lightly wrapping her arms around his neck and gripping his shirt when he pushed himself inside. Moaning quietly.

Cheong-san groaned quietly as he let out a small sigh of pleasure before staying still a bit until he began to move. Keeping her legs around his waist as he thrusted into her at a gentle pace. He didn't want to hurt her at all. He wanted her to be safe and sound. Completely comfortable with him.

Mi-sun moaned at the feeling. Staying close as she left small kisses on his neck. Softly rubbing her hand on his shoulder and chest as she did so before making marks around his neck as he moaned into her ear.

Cheong-san grunted quietly as he picked up the pace on her as he watched her under his touch. Placing a hand on her chin as he made her look at him. Moving faster and thrusting more into her. Watching her reactions.

Mi-sun lightly grew shy at him watching her as she reached her hand to his before intertwining their fingers together.

The male noticed as he pulled her away from the wall. Laying her on his sweater a bit. Holding her hand before moving his other hand and intertwining their fingers. He glanced at her before moving her heads above her head and keeping them there. Admiring the sight as he gave her hands a small squeeze and she returned it. He leaned down and gave her a kiss as he began to pound into her.

She moaned into the kiss as her hands gripped his as she held onto his hands. Enjoying the moment as she kissed back. Her moans muffled by his lips. His speed sending her closer to release. The knot in her stomach wouldn't last any longer. She made sure that he was feeling good as she glanced up at his reaction. His moved growing sloppy. He hit a certain spot as she closed her eyes tightly moaning his name as she released.

Cheong-san listened as he felt her release. Triggering his own , leaning down as he bit into her neck. Muffling his grunting as he moved slowly before pulling out. Panting quietly as he admired her once more. Caressing her cheek as he watched her lean into his touch. He let go even if he didn't want to as he got some paper they still had and cleaned up what they had done. Letting her rest and throwing the evidence out. He walked back over as he helped her dress back up and she helped him.

Mi-sun teased one of the marks as she watched the male turn bright red at the touch before feeling her forehead being flicked by him again. "H-hey!" She spoke up.

"That's what you get for teasing me when I'm helping you." Cheong-san spoke.

Mi-sun flicked his forehead. "That's for you flicking me." She spoke as he finished getting her dressed as she squealed. "P-put me down Cheong-san!"

"No way. My girlfriend is not going to walk back after all that. Now hush. Let me do this one thing." Cheong-san spoke as he pouted at her.

Mi-sun gave in as she nodded. "Fine fine.. just this once." She spoke as she smiled softly at him.

Cheong-san smiled back at her. The softest smile that he could give to her he gave. He kept his stubborn act as he carried her back quietly before putting his vest on her. Using her sweater as his pillow and having her use his arm. Pulling her as closely as he could as she didn't complain. The warm between them was enough to let them fall asleep easily holding each other close.