ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ

I-sak followed his gaze as she spotted at who he was looking at. Jin Mi-sun. "Ah you and mi-sun are a thing now?"

"Yes. We are." Cheong-san spoke. "So you were wrong about me liking on-jo." He added as he twirled the name tag in his pocket.

"Sorry. I guess i didn't realize. I was distracted." She spoke

Cheong-san shook his head. "It's fine. Now if you'll excuse me." He spoke. "I have someone to go be with." He excused himself as he walked past her before heading to the desk his girlfriend was using to lay her head down. Nam-ra having gone to see what she could find as he takes the seat next to her as he laid his head down. Facing her as he admired her at the moment. Reaching over as he moved a strand of hair behind her ear a bit.

Mi-sun felt the light touch as she hummed quietly before slowly opening her eyes.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" Cheong-san asked.

"You did.." Mi-sun spoke as she smiled. "But it's okay."

Cheong-san chuckled lightly. "No , it's not. Head back to sleep."

"I'm okay." She spoke. "I'm not tired anymore."

"Are you sure? We might have to get ready to run soon so I want you to be well rested." Cheong-san insisted

Mi-sun giggled lightly. Flicking his forehead gently. "I'm energetic now. You should be getting rest." She spoke before ruffling his head. "So rest."

"No." He spoke just as stubbornly as she had. "I need to stay alert to keep you safe at all times." He protectively held her.

Mi-sun blushed shyly before hugging him gently. "Get some sleep you dork.." She mumbled. Laying her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes.

"You're already falling asleep." He pointed out teasingly as he quietly laughed at her pout that she gave him with her eyes closed. Cheong-san took in the sight before placing his chin on her head and rubbing her back for comfort.

On the other side of the room was on-jo and i-sak chatting by the windows until i-sak moved her hand and held her best friend's hand. On-jo held her hand back before realizing something. "I-sak.."

"Hm?" I-sak spoke as she glanced at the female.

"Your hand.." On-jo spoke. "It's so cold.." She spoke as she watched her friend before seeing the drop of blood running down her nose just like the coach earlier. "Your nose." She spoke.

I-sak lightly touched before seeing the blood on her fingers as she wiped her nose but more just came down as she panicked a bit. Getting up as she walked to the mirror. Seeing the blood and her eyes being different.

Seo hyo-ryung noticed as she patted ji-min as the two watched her. "She was bit?" Hyo-ryung asked as she got up.

"I wasn't bit! I wasn't!" I-sak yelled.

Na-yeon heard as she got up lifting her head. "Kick her out! Get her out already!" She yelled.

"I-sak.." On-jo spoke sadly.

"On-jo.. it'd not.. it's not true is it?" She questioned as she was turning.

"Get her out!" Na-yeon yelled once again.

Cheong-san listened to the whole situation as he glanced at the two before glancing down to see that mi-sun had woken up by now after hearing the screams.

"What's happening?" She asked as she glanced up at him. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"I think i-sak was bit.. I'll go deal with the situation okay?" Cheong-san spoke quietly.