ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ ( ⁰¹ )

「 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 」

The teens listened to the elder man as they knew he had a point and knew it was safer than staying there and waiting for an explosion to kill then all. The silence spreading between them as they knew it was hard to leave everything that happened behind them.

"Cheong-san!" The sudden voice rang throughout the construction sight.

Cheong-san recognized the sudden voice as he got up immediately glancing towards the window.

"When is that guy going to die." Dae-su spoke as he heard who it was.

Nam-ra was alerted at the voice as she got up with su-hyeok. Listening quietly at the moment.

"Come out, come out where ever you are Cheong-san.. or I kill the girl! These zombies really want to eat her." Gwi-nam yelled.

It got the male's attention as he listened. Feeling his heart drop a bit at the mention of the female. Hoping it was Mi-sun and that she was still alive. There was also doubt in his mind about whether he was telling him the truth. "Nam-ra.. can you hear anything?" He asked at the moment.

Gwi-nam grinned at the moment. Listening in on their conversation at the moment. "Go on. Scream. Show him that I'm being serious." Tightening his hold on her as she winced a bit.

Nam-ra focused before hearing the wince as she perked up.

Cheong-san noticed her reaction as she glanced at her before glaring back at the window hearing the male walking towards them.

Gwi-nam moved the plastic away from the window as he grinned and got in before dragging the female onto the platform the others were on as he kept his hold on her.

On-jo was shocked to see her in gwi-nam's hold as she moved back with the others. "Mi-sun.." She spoke.

Mi-sun glanced at the group as she gripped the male's hand on her. A wound on her cheek from where the male had cut her with one of her arrows.

"Cheong-san..." She spoke softly as she was terrified about what the male would do to her.

Cheong-san listened to her as he glared at the male. "Let her go you coward."

Gwi-nam listened as he thought about it. "I will. If you can catch her." He spoke as he shoved her towards the edge.

Mi-sun yelled as she felt herself falling before grabbing onto the edge as she glanced down before glancing back up.

Haru tried to step in as gwi-nam moved in front of him. "Not you." He spoke. "He wants her he can get her.. if he can beat me that is."

Cheong-san glanced at her as he knew he would do anything for her. Punching the male as it didn't seem to affect him at all.

Gwi-nam barely felt the punch as hit the male in the stomach as he grinned watching him wince.

"Come one lee cheong-san. Get up and fight." He spoke

Cheong-san got up as he tried to tackle him. Keeping his arms around his torso as gwi-nam hit him in the back as he yelled a bit. Feeling himself be grabbed by the arm and the collar as he moved him the the edge.

A yell leaving him after feeling gwi-nam twist his arm as he yelled a bit more when he was bitten by him as Su-hyeok intervened. Pushing Gwi-nam over the edge as he got Cheong-san on his feet before moving to Mi-sun as she struggled to hold on longer.

Cheong-san helping her up as he pulled her up before holding her tightly as he apologized over and over again. He couldn't keep his promise and he felt it was his fault that gwi-nam had gotten a hold of her.

"I'm sorry Mi-sun..." He whispered into her ear lightly.

Mi-sun shook her head as she held onto him. Even more fear running through her veins. "Cheong-san.. don't leave me.." She spoke.

"We'll talk tomorrow, okay?" He spoke. Knowing there wasn't a tomorrow for them.

"N-no.. no you promise." Mi-sun sniffed as she held onto him more.

"There's not enough. Go. Go with them and get to safety before anything else. I will love you.." Cheong-san spoke as he caressed her cheek and wiped her injured one.

"I-i love you too.." She spoke quietly as she gave him a flick to the forehead.

Cheong-san chuckled sadly at the flick as he flicked her own back before placing his forehead against hers. "Stay alive."

"I will. I promise.." She wiped her cheeks as she kept her forehead on his.

Cheong-san pulled away as he walked towards the window to go lure the zombies away from them. Stopping in his tracks as he turned back to her. Embracing her tightly once more as he gave her one last kiss for goodbye.

Mi-sun returned the hug as she didn't want that to be the end. Returning the kiss before pulling away as he walked away from her and headed back inside the building.

"Yah!" Cheong-san yelled out loud. "Come and get me! Today I'm the happiest guy in school!" He got the attention of the zombies as he grabbed a metal bar as he hit whatever he could with it to get them all to follow him. Yelling at the top of his lungs.

Mi-sun heard as she tried to run inside to stop him. Being stopped by Haru, su-hyeok, and dae-su as she fell to her knees. Covering her mouth as she felt the tears go down her cheeks at the moment. "Cheong-san.." She mumbled.

"Come on. We have to go." Su-hyeok spoke once the zombies were gone as he helped them out the window before following them inside as they bolted to the woods with Haru leading the way for them.

Cheong-san ran up the flights of stairs doing as much noise as he could to keep them away from the floors below them. He got into the opening where an elevator was going to go as he watched the zombies fall to their doom.

Heading back into the building and feeling the nosebleed as he tried to hold on for as long as he could. Hearing his name to see Gwi-nam again. Tired but willing as he fought him. He didn't want him to keep coming back after everything that he did.

"Let's end this Cheong-san.. just let me kill you." Gwi-nam spoke.