ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ

The run to the roof wasn't easy when you had zombies following you. Chasing you without getting tired and having only one thing in mind.

To eat and bite into you.

The remaining survivors made their way to the rooftop as joon-yeong stopped and tried to get in but the door was locked.

"W-we can't get in. It's locked!" He panicked as ji-min and hyo-ryung through over a blue plastic to stop the zombies from approaching them while they figured out something.

Mi-sun, Nam-ra, Su-hyeok, and Cheong-san were at the bottom of the steps as the girls were the first to notice that something else was in the crowd. It didn't take long for the boys to notice too.

"Gwi-nam.." Mi-sun spoke as she watched him.

"You were right.." Cheong-san spoke to Su-hyeok as they watched as he approached. Holding a zombie by the neck from behind.

"You're dead." Gwi-nam spoke as he killed the zombie sending it to the other zombies as he was annoyed and approach them.

"Try to keep opening the door!" Mi-sun spoke as joon-yeong banged on the door. Unaware that the helicopter had left without them and had taken away the student that lied about being the only one. Kim Cheol-su. A boy afraid of what was happening all around him.

Gwi-nam listened as he sent her back.

Mi-sun groaned as she hit her back against the wall. Dropping her bow and arrows as cheong-san watched and ran over.

Holding her in his arms. "Mi-sun? Mi-sun are you okay?" Cheong-san spoke at the moment with worry in his tone.

Nam-ra watched as she felt different before stepping forwards. Keeping the others behind her as half of her face change. The skin around her eye turning red along with veins under her eye as she grabbed gwi-nam by the collar of his sweater.

Cheong-san helped mi-sun up as he picked up her arrows quickly while she grabbed her bow. Taking an arrow from him as she aimed and shot down one of the zombies and taking another as she shot down another. Being quick but keeping her eyes on the movements coming from the zombies while nam-ra handled gwi-nam.

Mi-sun aimed at gwi-nam as she shot his knee. Still surprised that he was alive and walking past the zombies like it was nothing.

On the first floor of the school was Min Eun-ji, the girl who was bullied by none other than Yoon Gwi-nam. Leaving the school with her hair tied up compared to her hair being down a lot before. Her bloodied button up changed into a sweater she had found as she seemed normal but walking past the zombies made her stick out.

She took a glance back at the school as she remembered her own words of wanting to burn the school down. Standing still in front of the school for a few seconds before walking back inside as she looked around. Finding a lighter and headed back to the teacher's room. Opening the door as the zombies rushed to her at the sound of the door without attacking once they smelled she was one of them.

She walked past them as she ignored them before grinning to herself when she realized she could finally burn down the school. Unaware that the sprinklers were still working as she set the papers around the room on fire before walking out. Listening around just in case as she could hear yelling from the roof. The main voice that caught her attention was the one of the guy she hated the most for making her life miserable and for the post he had done.

Debating on leaving the school and going her way or heading up to get to him for revenge. Unaware that she wasn't the only mutation to the virus. Listening to the zombies around her before heading upstairs as the smoke reached the sprinklers.