ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx

Cheong-san was helping the others with making a bathroom inside the recording room before spotting his girlfriend as he excused himself from joon-yeong and made his way to her. "Mi-sun.. are you okay?" He asked. Lightly glancing out the window with her.

"I want to wake up.. from this horrible nightmare. I want to wake up and be in my room again just like this morning after you were gone from my place after what happened between us. I just want to be home with my family a-and to see my friend's face when I come to school. We've done nothing wrong to deserve this." She spoke.

Cheong-san lightly turned her to him and held her close to him. "This may not be our fault. You're right. What's important is we stay alive long enough to make it out and still see our family who is alive out there. Okay?" He asked as he wiped her cheek.

Mi-sun nodded as she stayed close. "Okay.." She spoke as she calmed herself down at the moment to keep her composure before hearing the bathroom was done as they were taking turns using it. She glanced over before glancing back at the male.

Cheong-san smiled at her when she did as he missed his best friend too but he wanted to see her smile. A small smile from mi-sun was enough to make his day better as he leaned forward and placed a small kiss to her head. "Feeling better now?" He asked as he giggled seeing the blush on her face.

"I-i'm feeling better.." Mi-sun spoke shyly as she glanced at him before hiding her face with her sleeve in an attempt to hide her blush shyly. "Thanks to you cheong-san." She added.

Cheong-san san nodded. "I'm happy to help my lovely sunflower smile again instead of seeing her crying." He spoke as he caressed her cheek. "I have to make sure that you're okay." He added and gently pecked her cheek.

On-jo lightly hit his shoulder. "Ya. Quit being so lovey dovey in front of everyone else. You act like a married old couple." She spoke.

Cheong-san rubbed his shoulder when he was hit. "Hey! What's so wrong about showing my girlfriend some affection and comfort when she needs it?!"

"Do it in private or in the corner." On-jo spoke.

"Fine then.. mom. I'll make sure we do it behind closed doors so we don't taint your precious eyes."

The two went back and forth like they usually did before they stopped when Mi-sun giggled lightly. Glancing at the two of them. "You two are so weird." She joked.

"I am not." Cheong-san spoke.

"I agree with you. He is weird." On-jo spoke.

"He is." Mi-sun nodded.

"That's why you like me." Cheong-san spoke as he flicked her forehead gently before smiling at her.

Mi-sun smiled back feeling better as she reached up and flicked his own forehead back. Something that would become their small routine for them from that day one and neither of them was against the idea.

-------

As the sun settled down even more the remaining students glanced around the room to decide which area they would use to sleep in as one of them turned the light off before heading to their spot. The room was silenced by then as some of them couldn't fall right asleep. It was hard to do so when most of the population was out there eating each other as they also missed the family and friends they didn't know where either dead or alive.

It didn't take long though however. The adrenaline and tiredness of having to run for their lives settled in as most of them fell asleep with their heads down on the table. Nam-ra and su-hyeok stayed in their seats as they leaned back and fell asleep that way. Joon-yeong, Dae-su, and Woo-jin falling asleep together on the floor as they used Dae-su's arms as pillows and close to him for warmth.

Mi-sun watched them fall asleep one by one as she was quite. Removing her green sweater as she laid it down on the floor as a pillow at the moment before feeling the male wrap his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. His chest touching her back as she shyly stayed close. Her hand reaching over as she ruffled his hair.

Cheong-san smiled as he enjoyed her hand ruffling his hair. Hiding a laugh so he wouldn't bother the others or wake them up after the long day that they all had. Placing his chin on her shoulder as he closed his eyes. Resting for a moment as her touch was very comforting and soothing to him. He gently reached up as his hand held her chin and made her glance up at him.

A look of curiosity appearing on her features as she gave him a questioning smile. "What?" She whispered quietly.

"Nothing. You're just to pretty." Cheong-san whispered back to her as he grinnned.

Mi-sun giggled quietly as she stayed close to him at the moment. Placing her hands on his forearms when he leanded down and gently kissed her. The female gently kissed back as he caressed her cheek softly.