ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ ( ⁰² )

「 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 」

The teens listened to the elder man as they knew he had a point and knew it was safer than staying there and waiting for an explosion to kill then all. The silence spreading between them as they knew it was hard to leave everything that happened behind them.

"Cheong-san!" The sudden voice rang throughout the construction sight.

Cheong-san recognized the sudden voice as he got up immediately glancing towards the window.

"When is that guy going to die." Dae-su spoke as he heard who it was.

Nam-ra was alerted at the voice as she got up with su-hyeok. Listening quietly at the moment.

"Come out, come out where ever you are Cheong-san.. or I kill the girl! These zombies really want to eat her." Gwi-nam yelled.

It got the male's attention as he listened. Feeling his heart drop a bit at the mention of the female. Hoping it was Mi-sun and that she was still alive. There was also doubt in his mind about whether he was telling him the truth. "Nam-ra.. can you hear anything?" He asked at the moment.

Gwi-nam grinned at the moment. Listening in on their conversation at the moment. "Go on. Scream. Show him that I'm being serious." Tightening his hold on her as she winced a bit.

Nam-ra focused before hearing the wince as she perked up.

Cheong-san noticed her reaction as she glanced at her before glaring back at the window hearing the male walking towards them.

Gwi-nam moved the plastic away from the window as he grinned and got in before dragging the female onto the platform the others were on as he kept his hold on her.

On-jo was shocked to see her in gwi-nam's hold as she moved back with the others. "Mi-sun.." She spoke.

Mi-sun glanced at the group as she gripped the male's hand on her. A wound on her cheek from where the male had cut her with one of her arrows.

"Cheong-san..." She spoke softly as she was terrified about what the male would do to her.

Cheong-san listened to her as he glared at the male. "Let her go you coward."

Gwi-nam listened as he thought about it. "I will. If you can catch her." He spoke as he shoved her towards the edge.

Mi-sun yelled as she felt herself falling before grabbing onto the edge as she glanced down before glancing back up.

Haru tried to step in as gwi-nam moved in front of him. "Not you." He spoke. "He wants her he can get her.. if he can beat me that is."

Cheong-san glanced at her as he knew he would do anything for her. Punching the male as it didn't seem to affect him at all.

Gwi-nam barely felt the punch as hit the male in the stomach as he grinned watching him wince.

"Come one lee cheong-san. Get up and fight." He spoke

Cheong-san got up as he tried to tackle him. Keeping his arms around his torso as gwi-nam hit him in the back as he yelled a bit. Feeling himself be grabbed by the arm and the collar as he moved him the the edge.

Mi-sun gasped as she watched. Holding on for as long as she could and couldn't help but worry as she watched the whole thing. Watching as the male sank his teeth into the arm of the boy she loved. Time seemed to slow down as su-hyeok shoved gwi-nam over the edge before she was helped onto the platform once more.

Hugging the male tightly as she was afraid of letting go of him. "Cheong-san don't- don't go. I'm not ready to say goodbye."

"I'm sorry.." Cheong-san spoke as he held her gently and placed his chin on her forehead at the moment. "I would do anything to help keep you safe." He spoke.

"You promised that we would make it out together." Mi-sun spoke as she rubbed his back a bit.

"You will never lose me. You have a part of me that no one else ever will." Cheong-san spoke as he glanced at her before giving her a last kiss before running inside.

Mi-sun was held back as she listened to his screams and his footsteps running away from the window. Listening as the zombies followed the sound of yelling and running.

She hated it. She hated every second she heard the yelling and footsteps leaving. Her head was spinning as she kept her composure and waited for the zombies to pass them.

Su-hyeok had a pained look to him as he grew fond of and close to Cheong-san. He was one of the few friends he had and he wasn't ready to lose him either.

Once the zombied were done running past them dae-su and su-hyeok climbed through the window first as they helped the others back as quickly as possible so they could leave in case their plan didn't work for them and they got surrounded again.

Mi-sun followed the others as she held Nam-ra's hand to feel a bit better.

"Friends.." Nam-ra spoke quietly to calm her own nerves about the whole thing.

"..Forever." Mi-sun spoke quietly.

Walking up the mountain as haru comforted them all the best way that he possibly could even if he knew it wouldn't be the same thing. They were kids who had lost their innocence in an apocalypse that was never meant to happen in the first place.

The explosion happened a few steps into the woods as they managed to escape the horrible death they all would've had if it weren't for nam-ra who had told them about the announcement.

Mi-sun felt like time seemed to slow down at the moment. Everything slowing down. Feeling lost after losing so much. On-jo returned back with su-hyeok and nam-ra. Going back to see if their friend had survived before returning empty handed.

Walking away from the school and heading into town. Mi-sun helped woo-jin to help dae-su walk. Time just passed for her and the following wasn't any better.

They had finally made it out only for them to be surrounded and chased by the zombies that survived. The deaths of her parents, woo-jin, and her grandfather happened in the blink of an eye. Nam-ra leaving them was hard on them too. Especially su-hyeok and Mi-sun who loved her dearly.