ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

Time seemed to stop for mi-sun when she turned to see the zombies falling out the window.

"Cheong-san!" She yelled as she dropped her bow and the arrows. Running to the window as she carelessly jumped. Almost falling with the zombies if it weren't for dae-su and Woo-jin pulling her back inside as she squirmed. "Let me go! Cheong-san! You jerk!" She yelled. To them it looked like he hadn't made it as she slumped in the male's arms.

Cheong-san managed to grab onto the hose as su-hyeok noticed him. He had been hiding in one of the other classrooms and had managed to get away without injury. He spoon jumped onto the hose as he helped Cheong-san kick a zombie holding his ankle.

"You couldn't kick it off?" Su-hyeok spoke teasingly.

"I tried. Now stop hugging me." Cheong-san spoke.

"I'm not hugging you." Su-hyeok spoke before the two of them shared a laugh. Some of the students sighed in relief as the two climbed down and got inside the room as mi-sun walked over.

Cheong-san felt her hit him in the arm and chest as he saw the tears he had caused before being surprised at the sudden kiss as he shyly returned it before they pulled apart. "Mi-sun.."

"Don't do that to me again! I was scared that you hadn't made it. You almost gave me a heart attack." Mi-sun spoke up as she held onto him.

Cheong-san held her. "I'm sorry. I'll be more careful."

"You better be." She spoke. "Or I'll never forgive you for it." She spoke as she sniffed.

"Don't cry." Cheong-san spoke as he pulled her to him. Holding onto her as if his life depended on it. "I don't like seeing you sad. I'm sorry." He spoke. Rubbing her back as he patted her head.

"I'll forgive you this time only.." She spoke as she hugged him tightly. "Don't scare me like that again." She added as he patted her head at then moment.

"Okay I won't do it again but you almost fell out too so be more careful." Cheong-san spoke as he flicked her forehead gently as she flicked him back.

"It was out of pure emotion! I thought you'd fallen too and I tried to see. I was a bit careless." She spoke.

"Ah the lovebirds are fighting like an old couple." Gyeong-su spoke up before flinching when the hose banged on the window. Su-hyeok glancing at the window with the others as joon-yeong spotted the computer.

"Hey we should check what's going on out there." He spoke as he typed away before logging into Facebook as he had many notifications making dae-su and woo-jin shocked. Joon-yeong clicked on a video before seeing how two cops were bit before watching them turn as the hand cuffed people turned began to chase after the civilians.

Cheong-san watched the clip before running a hand through his hair. "So it's the same thing out there..." He spoke as the mood shifted a bit.

The banging on the windows continued as the window broke. Mi-sun covered her head as she and on-jo were the closest to the window. The two were okay as they walked to the window to the hose before seeing the zombie as it grabbed their sleeves as they yelled a bit.

On-jo pulled as she made sure not to be bit as she helped mi-sun out.

Cheong-san watched before looking around as he found a mop and broke it as he used it to push the zombie back. He grabbed his girlfriend's hand pulled her free before doing the same with on-jo as su-hyeok ran over to held and accidentally hit gyeong-su with the mop as he tried to help throw the zombie off.

Gyeong-su groaned and held his nose before grabbing the closest thing to him and throwing it at the zombie as it fell off and he sighed in relief. A small bit of blood leaving his nose from the hit su-hyeok gave him.

"Y-ya! His nose! He's bleeding!" Na-yeon spoke up as she pointed at him

Gyeong-su was confused as he touched his nose and got some paper. "Ah this?" He points to su-hyeok. "He hit me with the pole." He spoke.

"He's bit! Look at his hand!" She yelled.

"This is from when the threw that thing at the zombie! I saved you all!" He raised his voice.

"Liar! I saw that thing touch you!"

"Leave him alone!" Mi-sun spoke as she intervened. "That thing grabbed me and on-jo too. Are you going to tell us that we will turn too?" She asked.

"Who knows!" Na-yeon spoke up.

"You don't." Mi-sun spoke. "Sit down and quit yelling. You've been yelling all day and we'll be found again because of you." She added.

Na-yeon scoffed. "What about you? You've done nothing to help. You're just as useless as that welfie!"

Mi-sun wasn't surprised she'd say that as gyeong-su got her behind him.

"What did you just call me?!" Gyeong-su spoke as he was held back by the guys.

Mi-sun grabbed his hand as he checked the wound. "He's not bit. It's a scratch." She spoke as she showed everyone else.

Cheong-san nodded in agreement as he noticed he wasn't infected at all. Letting everyone else have a look as he stepped back.

Ms. Park glanced at his hand and examined it to make sure before nodding. "They're right. It's not a bit. You're lucky it's just a small scratch." She spoke as she patted his back lightly before turning to Na-yeon. "He's not bit." She reassured. "But-." Na-yeon spoke. "No buts. The thing we can do is put him in the recording room for five minutes."

"What? You want me to be placed in there? I'm not bit!"

"It's just as a precaution." Ms. Park spoke.

"She's the only one who has a problem with me!" He argued.

"Gyeong-su. Please."

"Fine.. I'll do half an hour- no I'll do the full hour." He spoke as he walked into the recording room alone.

Mi-sun watched him go before glancing at na-yeon. "There. Are you happy? He's not bit and you know it." She spoke as she scoffed at her. Taking a seat as cheong-san sat besides her. Rubbing the back of her hand. Glad he had been able to get her away in time.