ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ

On-jo was surprised to see her father was the one behind opening the door as haru urged the other kids out of the gymnasium and into the outside as he closed the door behind him while on-jo reunited with her father. Haru spotted them before motioning for them to follow as they had to keep going.

On-jo made sure to follow her dad and the others at the moment as she felt better about their freedom at the moment. Nam-ra stuck by su-hyeok as they continued to run away from the zombies.

Reaching the courtyard for tennis as Nam so-ju glanced around the area noticing all the zombies surrounding them as he got them out of the school and vowed to have them make it out alive.

The group glanced around the court as they bolted to the second door infront of them as some of the zombies were getting in.

On-jo ran as cheong-san, su-hyeok, and su-jo fought off the zombies behind them. Su-jo throwing red flares to the sides to distract the zombies as he got the teens past the gate.

"Take care." Su-jo spoke. "Go to safety."

On-jo turned to her father before seeing him close the door as he held the zombies back as she teared up. "Dad!"

"Go On-jo!" He spoke. "Go!"

On-jo didn't want to leave him behind and watched as the zombies were getting into his skin with every bite they took from him. It took su-hyeok and cheong-san to pull her away from the door as the zombies began to go around.

Running away from the scene as they managed to escape the zombies for a short moment and running in the direction On-jo's father had managed to use to get in. The building was the construction sight that was meant to be closed to the public as that didn't seem to matter much anymore.

The group ran inside as Nam-ra stopped running. Listening quietly as Su-hyeok stopped running and glanced at her.

"They're coming." She mumbled as she glanced at him before looking ahead as zombies began to come inside.

Running towards the stairs as they ran up in a hurry before glancing around for their best options to survival.

"Over there! The window." On-jo spoke as she climbed over with dae-su helping her over as the others followed right after her. Standing on the platform and moving away from the window. Squatting down as they sat down to wait.

"What now? We're stuck here without any help and we're surrounded." Hyo-ryung spoke as she hugged her knees.

"We can wait for them to leave.." Woo-jin mumbled. Still in shock at everything that had just gone down.

Mi-jin scoffed as she glanced at them. "We can't wait here forever. We should be going to safety." She spoke as she leaned against the wall.

"Enough." Ha-ri spoke. "We'll figure something out. We just need to be patient. We can check the perimeter for now."

Mi-jin didn't agree but after a while she reluctantly agreed and checked the right side while Ha-ri took the left.

Nam-ra stayed with Su-hyeok as she had her eye covered with a bandage. Wanting to have her best friend with her. Seeing that there was no sight of her anywhere as she wiped her eye before placing her head down. Trying to control the hunger she felt and her emotions. It was something unlike ever before and Mi-sun was the only person she could talk to. She stayed like that before wincing as she lifted her head and covered her ears a bit.

"What's wrong?" Su-hyeok asked as he immediately noticed.

"Y-you don't hear that?" Nam-ra asked as she listened.

"Hear what? What do you hear?" Dae-su spoke intrigued as everyone turned their attention to her.

"The helicopter. I can hear it.." Nam-ra spoke as she listened to the message before glancing at the others who heard nothing at all. "They're going to bomb three places. The school is one of them. We need to head underground to be safe from what they will do. We don't have much longer."

"Where do we go now?" Mi-jin panicked as she glanced at them. "We can't even leave back out the window with all the other zombies surrounding us. Let alone finding a place underground that will keep us safe from an explosion."

On-jo tried to think but her mind was still with her father as she didn't want to believe it. Running for her life was something she never expected but losing her father was the biggest toll on her.

Cheong-san listened to the news as he was devistated. Hearing the limited amount of time they had before being potentially blow up with the school as he leaned his head back. His own thoughts going to his girlfriend as he felt horrible about it. Wishing she was still with them since he promised her he wouldn't let anything happen to either of them and that he would help her get to safety. Rubbing his face in frustration as he stayed seated.

Haru listened to the teens as he missed his granddaughter too. Feeling like he messed up and failed them by not being able to keep them alive and taking them away from the blood eating monsters that shouldn't have belong to begin with. Glancing down at his katana at the moment. Missing his family. His own kid. His grandchild. It was all wrong in his eyes as he glanced up looking out into the distance.

"We might die here if we stay any longer." Haru spoke. "We can make a distraction of some sorts and keep the zombies away while we run that way." He pointed out into the wooded area. There should be no zombies on the way." He mumbled.