ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ

[ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚐𝚠𝚒-𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝚟𝚜 𝚎𝚞𝚗-𝚓𝚒 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 ]

The door to the roof opened up automatically after the smoke from downstairs as joon-yeong opened the door and ushered the others inside. Mi-sun ran out the door as she ushered the others to get onto the roof as cheong-san ran past and got onto the roof with them.

Nam-ra shoved gwi-nam back to the other zombies as she ran up with su-hyeok before dae-su closed the door once everyone was safe. Sighing in relief as he locked the door. The banging ringing through their ears as they moved away from the door and waited for the zombies to leave. Staying as quiet as possible.

Haru checked on each of them at the moment and made sure that they weren't hurt at the moment. He felt like it was his duty to take them to safety and to find a way out to have a normal life compared to what they had been witnessing for so long now.

Outside the door gwi-nam glared as he pulled down the blue cover they had thrown over the top of the stairs to blind the other zombies as he stood up and grabbed one of the zombies and pushing them away from him in anger. Frustration filling him that he was so close to killing off Cheong-san but so far with everyone else in the way.

He glanced at the door to the roof before thinking of something else he could do before planning on climbing to the roof from the side of the building to get to them as he grinned to himself. "See you soon cheong-san. You're as good as dead." He muttered to himself.

"Not as much as you're about to be." He heard a voice behind him as he turned around.

Eun-ji stood before him with a new sense of confidence as she stared at him. The look in her eyes showing she wasn't there to joke around yet her lips formed into a grin. Almost nothing to who she used to be.

"Ah you." Gwi-nam spoke. "Come back for more?" He asked mocking her. "You know that picture is out by now."

"Which is why I'm here to get pay back." She muttered. Seeing that the zombies didn't go after him either.

Gwi-nam noticed as he glanced at her as he immediately understood before lazily moving towards her as she stood her ground.

Eun-ji walked over as she stared at him.

"Ladies first." He mocked her as he held his arms out. "Come on. What are you going to do to me? Kill me? Because you can't." He laughed in amusement.

Eun-ji listened. "You can't kill me either. I think we both know why by now." She spoke.

Gwi-nam listened as he threw the first hit as she grabbed his arm and twisted.

"Gosh. I thought you'd be stronger than that." She mocked as she kicked his stomach.

Gwi-nam glared at her at the moment as he gathered his composure before breaking free from her hold as he didn't hesitate with her. Punching her stomach as he kicked her down the first flight of stairs.

Eun-ji gathered herself as she got back up while he walked down the stairs slowly and with a hint of calm.

"I am a God around here Eun-ji. You will lose." He spoke as the zombies in the background snarled and growled around.

"Not for long." Eun-ji mumbled as she waited before grabbing his collar as she threw him down the next flight of stairs. "Because now you're not the only one who's unbeatable and I will get you for what you did." She spoke walking down the stairs to him. "Only one of us will be walking away."

Gwi-nam hit the wall as he grunted before getting back on his feet as he glared at her. Strutting over as the two threw hits at one another. Moving down the hall with every hit as they went. Her anger fueling her adrenaline in her veins as she slammed his head through one of the classroom windows near them.

Gwi-nam groaned as he shoved her away harshly. Making her hit one of the windows behind her as she broke it but didn't fall out of it. Her hands getting small cuts from the glass as she got back up.

"Big talk from a guy who's getting his ass kicked by a girl for the second time." Eun-ji mocked. "Such a weak 'god' you are."

With the little insult she threw at him he got up straight once more. "Then lets settle this once and for all." He spoke.

"Let's." She agreed. Throwing a kick at him as she glared at him.

Gwi-nam dodged the kick as he glared back. Missing the feeling of his knife in his hand which he would've been using if it weren't for the guy he wanted dead. He itched to use it against her now more than ever. Liking the thrill of it.

On Eun-ji's thoughts, she was confident with the new strength that she had thanks to the virus and liked the new things she could do but she hated the hunger that she felt. Thinking of a plan to get away from him and finish their feud as she came up with a plan. Running past him as he chased after.

"Running away now, aren't we?" He mocked as he ran after her. Shoving zombies out of his way as he soon lost her. Trying to see with one eye was hard enough. He didn't want to trouble himself with having to look for her too.

Eun-ji watched him from where she stood as she waited patiently before coming out of hiding as she tackled him out a window to the first floor. Using his body as a cushin as they hit the floor. Moving her hair out of her eyes she glanced at his body before walking away thinking he was dead and leaving the school as she assumed it was still going to burn down unaware that it had been put out.

She walked out into the empty streets and rode her bike down the road to what awaited for her.