ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

Class went on as normal. Learning as Ms. Park continued on with the lesson. That was until missing student , kim hyeon-ju , stumbled her way to her classroom. Blood running down her nose and her forehead.

"Ms. Park..." Hyeon-ju mumbled before falling in front of the whole class. Making Ms. Park running over to her as everyone got up and went to see what was going on.

"Hyeon-ju! What happened?" Ms. Park asked as she looked over her. Placing her hand on her shoulder as everyone in class gathered around to see what was going on.

"M-ms. Park.. the science teacher.. took me." Hyeon-ju spoke as best as she could and did her best to maintain eye contact but couldn't do so as much.

"We should take her to the infirmary." Lee su-hyeok spoke as he kneeled down. "I can carry her on my back." He spoke as Mi-sun walked over before helping place her on his back and held her down as on-jo joined in and helped pin her down as su-hyeok got up before leading the way.

Ms. Park followed them as she ran with them. The thoughts running through her head couldn't explain what exactly happened to her as she walked into the infirmary with them. Helping lay her down as her temperature was checked.

"Her temperature is too low. Cover her with the blankets." The nurse spoke before running to her desk to get something to help her. The three covering up Hyeon-ju and making sure she was covered up. "I-it's hot.." Hyeon-ju mumbled.

The small group didn't know that she was bitten by a hamster in the science room. A hamster being the carrier of the Jones virus that the science teacher had made as a form for his son to be protected only for it to have failed and turned into a different type of experimentation which lead to it becoming a zombie virus. A deadly outbring that would be bestowed upon them all in a matter of hours.

Mi-sun winced as she stepped away from the bed when she was scratched and almost bitten. On-jo doing the same shortly after. "Are you two okay?" Ms. Park spoke as mi-sun nodded. "I'm fine. It's nothing major." On-jo nodded in agreement. "I'm fine too." She spoke as she help back.

Hyeon-ju didn't have long before speaking. "Ms. Park.. the science teacher.. gave me a weird shot.." She spoke. "A weird shot? Do you know what it was?" Ms. Park asked worriedly but got no answer as Hyeon-ju began to thrash around and try to bite them until the nurse gave her a shot to calm her down.

-------

Cheong-san had heard from Su-hyeok that both girls had gotten hurt as he ran out the classroom and to the infirmary that he found empty before heading out when he saw the mess.

Mi-sun was walking back to class with on-jo alone while Ms. Park went to the principal's office. Both being patched up thanks to on-jo's father as she spotted Cheong-san san.

The male managed to find them as he got to them before accidentally pushing Mi-sun aside as he reached on-jo. "Are you okay? Where did you hurt yourself? You're always so clumsy. Be more careful." He spoke and scolded her at the end.

Mi-sun watched quietly as she stopped herself from tripping over her own feet before rolling down her sleeves as she cleared her throat loudly , mostly towards the male as she excused herself before she had to watch them any longer.

Cheong-san hadn't noticed but on-jo had as she felt bad. Quietly watching her leave before the male tured around. "Mi-sun are you-.." He asked as he glanced around. "Where did she go?" He asked.

"She left. Did you have to push her too? It wasn't necessary." On-jo spoke. "It was an accident now come on and lets head back." He spoke as she walked past him. He rubbed the back of his neck as he watched her walk ahead before following her back to the classroom. Entering the room as he noticed Mi-sun with Han Gyeong-su.

"Are you sure you're okay? I told you not to go." Gyeong-su spoke as he held her arm as he looked at the bandage on her arm. "Does it hurt?" He asked as he poked it. Mi-sun winced a bit as she moved her arm away. "What was that for?" She asked. The two were best friends and she enjoyed his company. "Besides I said I was fine, didn't i?"

Cheong-san made his way over to the two before clearing his throat. "Mi-sun-.." He spoke up as she heard the bell. Ignoring the male. "G-gyeong-su let's head to lunch together." She spoke up immediately before running off. Dragging Gyeong-su with her as she made her way to the cafeteria. He watched them go as he walked after them heading to the cafeteria as well.

Mi-sun got her lunch as she made small talk with gyeong-su before talking a seat with him. Eating her lunch before seeing that his other best friend had joined them. Cheong-san gave a small smile. "Mi-sun are you-?" He began to speak but she got up. "I'm not hungry anymore. See you in class guys." She spoke to gyeong-su and the others before going to leave her tray. Once that was done with she headed out

Mi-sun made her way to the gymnasium as she walked inside seeing it was empty other than the targets set up. She stood there for a second. Just letting things sink in as she kicked , nothing in particular but the simple motion was enough for her. She made her way to the back as she grabbed her bow. She kept it in well kept condition and never did anything that would ruin it. She grabbed a her normal holder as she filled it with arrows before walking back.

Standing in front of the target was second nature to her. It was something she had control over and something she felt free doing. She quietly focused bringing the bow up and aiming. She pulled back , closed one eye , took a deep breathe in and let it out before firing.

The sound of the arrow hitting the target rang across the room. Hitting the bullseye. She learned from the best , her mother was a professional archer after all and had great skills.

She continued with shooting arrows as she walked over and grabbed the arrows after a while. Placing them back in their holder before hearing the sound of screaming