ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ

Mi-sun sighed in relief to see that he was okay and safe. She would kill him for being reckless later as she focused on the drone seeing the field of their school filled with zombies before it made it's way to the gates.

Joon-yeong maneuvered the drone as he showed them the empty street views before Ji-min stopped him as she watched.

"I think that's my parents truck..." She spoke as pointed to it.

"Maybe it's a different white truck." Hyo-ryung spoke trying to reassure her.

"I'll move the drone closer." Joon-yeong moved the drone closer to the truck as ji-min broke down at the sight of her parents having turned and still being inside. Turning her head away as she sobbed. Hyo-ryung rubbing her arm to comfort her and trying to be a good friend after seeing how her friend's parents just got seen as zombies.

Joon-yeong was about to turn it away before mi-sun stopped him seeing people. "W-wait." She spoke. He noticed what she meant as he moved over and saw three elders holding their own weapons.

The three elders were han kyung-hee , haru takao , and jin ji-hun. Mi-sun's family members that na-yeon had asked to come save them. "N-no.." Mi-sun spoke as she watched.

Joon-yeong got the drone to them as they noticed and saw the note before glancing at the camera. The first to talk was her maternal grandmother , han kyung-hee.

Kyung-hee glanced at the camera. "Is everyone okay? Move up and down if yes." Watching the drone move up and down as the zombies were attracked to it. Haru and ji-hun dealing with them. Haru having a katana and Ji-hun having a rifle he had bought for a hunting trip the year before. "Do you know my granddaughter? Her name is Jin Mi-sun?" She asked.

The drone moved up and down again as she sighed in relief. "That's good. Mi-sun we're here. We'll help you and you're friends out. Don't worry." She spoke. Holding her gun in hand as she worked in the police force. "We'll go in and get you guys out."

"No! Tell them not to coming in!" Mi-sun spoke up as Joon-yeong moved the drone side to side to tell them no but they walked pas anyways. Shooting down a few and haru cutting their heads off as he had experience with using his katana. The three kept their backs watched as they took them down but there was an overwhelming amount of zombies around.

Kyung-hee shot some down ahead as she made a path for them. When she reloaded ji-hun would lead as haru took the back. The three working until ji-hun was caught and being bitten into. "Go!" He yelled. "Go get them! I'll hold them off! Go!"

Mi-sun watched in horror as the zombies jumped onto her grandfather. Covering her mouth in shock as she choked out a sob. "N-no.. this wasn't suppose to happen.." She spoke. Grabbing her bow in a tight grip as she watched her remaining grandparents make a run as kyung-hee was caught and tackled. By that point she couldn't bare to watch as she moved away. The drone being tackled down when Joon-yeong stopped.

"I'm sorry-." Joon-yeong spoke.

"Don't." Mi-sun spoke. "We all knew what would happen.." She sniffed. "Na-yeon told them to come here. She should be the one to apologize.." She mumbled.

It was a moment of silence before the door opened and a male walked in. Mi-sun gasped lightly as she ran over when the door closed. "Grandfather!" She spoke before breaking down as Haru held her close and rubbed her back. His own eyes filled with tears at the lose of his other half being eaten and his best friend who he grew up with. "You're okay now." He spoke.

Mi-sun shook her head. "No.. no I'm not. I wanted you guys to stay home. Where you were safe and now I lost two more grandparents. I don't want this. I want this to end." She spoke as he calmed her down. "I promise. I'll get you and your friends out safetly." He spoke. Despite being older he was fit and him and his wife had her mother at a young age so he wasn't too old.

Haru glanced at the others. "Are you guys okay?" He asked. Getting a few nods went along the room at his question. He was surprised to see how many survivors there were as he offered them a comforting smile. "When should we go?" He asked.

"We can't- I am not leaving without him. We can't leave him behind. Cheong-san is out there. We just need a plan." Mi-sun spoke quietly at the moment as she glanced up at her grandfather.

Haru listened as he sighed and gave in. "Alright. We'll go get him too." He spoke as he smiled at the moment. "I don't want to see you so sad. So what ideas do we have." He asked.

"We don't have any just yet..." Su-hyeok spoke quietly