ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ

Cheong-san threw the desk and the teacher aside before grabbing gyeong-su and dae-su as he took them out of the room before closing the door behind him. "Head to the stairs!" He spoke before seeing the zombies running at them.

Su-hyeok ran past them as he punched the zombie away before kicking another. Fighting them off one by one for as long as he could.

Joon-yeong glanced around before him and Woo-jin took the windows from the classroom. Cheong-san took the third as he pushed the zombies back. "Stay behind us!" Su-hyeok spoke to the girls as mi-sun walked over. Using her arrow to try and stab the zombies.

The four boys pushed the windows into the zombies keeping them back as Dae-su got one of the doors to an empty room off before running towards them. Shoving the zombies back even more. "Girls! Run upstairs!" One of them spoke as Na-yeon ran up first before Su-hyeok punched a zombie trying to get to the girls.

Na-yeon took the chance before running up another set of stairs as the guys followed.

"Come on!" Cheong-san spoke towards Su-hyeok who was behind him fighting off a few running at them.

"I'll be right there. You go ahead." Su-hyeok spoke back as he got off the floor.

Cheong-san trusted him before joining the others as they were soon having to defend themselves in the middle of the hall.

"Hurry up and open the door!" Na-yeon yelled.

On-jo glanced around before helping push the door back before grabbing the handle to the hose in case for emergencies. Rushing back to the door as she glanced at the lock before hitting it repeatedly as she was growing worried by the second before a rush of relief washed over her when the door was opened. "Everyone get inside!" She spoke.

The girls rushed inside first. On the count to three the guys shoved the door and windows. Keeping the zombies on the floor as they ran inside the room and shut it but the windows were opened as a zombie grabbed joon-yeong as he moved away. Ji-min helping to hit them with what she found as she was desperate to feel safe.

"Barricade the windows with the desks." Cheong-san spoke as he was helped in picking up the desks which were heavy as they worked together and managed to keep the placed locked up for now.

"Where's su-hyeok?" On-jo questioned as she glanced around before looking at cheong-san. "He was right behind you wasn't he? Where is he?"

"I don't know.." Cheong-san spoke. "Sorry."

"Su-hyeok knows how to survive. I'm sure he's found a safe place but we should find a safe place if we want to fight him. We won't last long here." Mi-sun spoke.

"What if he doesn't?" On-jo spoke up.

"He'll be fine. Have a little faith." Mi-sun spoke as she walked to a seat while on-jo walked to the windows quietly. Staring out of them.

-------

It was a while later as I-sak wanted to cheer her friend up as she walked to cheong-san. "Did Su-hyeok tell you anything about how he might feel about on-jo? She really misses Su-hyeok. Can't you try to cheer her up?" She spoke quietly.

"Me? Cheer her up? Why me?" Cheong-san spoke.

"Well you're her childhood best friend and don't you like her?" I-sak spoke

"What?" Cheong-san spoke.

"Yeah! Don't you like have a crush on her?" I-sak asked quietly.

"No." Cheong-san spoke as his eyes trailed away towards his girlfriend taking a light nap on one of the desks as nam-ra quietly braided her hair. "I like someone else." He added as his hand gripped the name tag in his pocket.