ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ

"N-no.." Mi-sun spoke. "N-no no you should've brought him back!" She spoke up.

"He said he'd meet me back here." Su-hyeok spoke.

"The halls are filled with zombies! He doesn't even have a weapon!" Mi-sun spoke up as Hyo-ryung tried to calm her down at the moment. Leading her away and having her sit down. Mi-sun did as the female asked as she wiped her teary eyes. She trusted him but the fear of never seeing him again was there.

Hyo-ryung say next to her on one side as Nam-ra took her other side quietly. Holding her hand as she had already lost her male best friend and she knew losing her boyfriend would be hard on her too if he didn't make it.

The classroom was silent after that other than the girl's occasional sniffing as she stayed with the two girls. Quietly glancing at her hands as she was unaware of what he had to go through.

-------

Cheong-san ran out of the teacher's office as he ran for his life. Gripping onto the phone as he dodged zombies back and forth. Making sure he wasn't bit by anyone as he held mi-sun's name tag in hand.

He managed to get out a window before running as he tried to leave but more came out from behind the brick wall and he darted back to the window. Sliding onto the floor but getting back on his feet as he ran.

His eyes scanned the area as he ran dodging the hands trying to grab him as he was quick on his feet with adrenaline pumping through his veins. Running through the first floor as he panted before dodging and closing the door to the principal's office behind him. Cheong-san panted , leaning against the door before seeing gwi-nam pinning the principal down on the table tying him up.

"Ah Cheong-san. Come help me tie him down." Gwi-nam spoke as he glanced at the male who had just walked into the office before glancing back down at the principal, who was laying on his stomach on the small table he had in his office.

"Get this crazy guy off me." The principle spoke.

Cheong-san listened as he got the phone out and started recording. "Y-yah.. quit it. I'll record this and send it to the police." He spoke.

"You little-!" Gwi-nam spoke up as he glanced over.

"You're a coward." Cheong-san spoke up.

Gwi-nam had a look on his face that he didn't like what he was called as his expression changed for a second before slicing the principals throat and throwing him down. "Coward? Coward?! Do I look like a coward to you?! Give me the phone!" Gwi-nam raised his voice.

"No!" Cheong-san spoke up as he dodged when Gwi-nam charged at him. Making sure he wasn't stabbed as he dropped the phone and was kicked in the stomach as he groaned. He noticed Gwi-nam reaching for the phone as he was quicker. Reaching over as he grabbed the phone and ran out of the office.

Gwi-nam ran after him as he dodged zombies coming his way as he stabbed them and pushed them away from him. Cheong-san dodged his own zombies running at him as he knew gwi-nam wasn't too far behind him. The hall ahead of him being empty as he simply just ran.

Gwi-nam ran after him as he grabbed his knife with a grip as he threw it at him.

Cheong-san groaned when the knife hit him in the back. Falling forward from the impact. The suspence filling the air when he did but he managed to get back on his feet as he ran into the first room he could before seeing he ran into the library. Seeing where he was when the zombies noticed.

He made a run for it before climbing up the bookshelves as he was thrown off by the boy that had been sitting up there as he dodged a zombie before climbing the other bookshelves.

Gwi-nam climbed up as he threw the boy off as the zombies below got distracted by his fall and ate the boy. His screams filling the room for a while until he fell silent. Gwi-nam following cheong-san for the phone to the last bookshelf and grabbing him as he hit cheong-san for the phone.

Cheong-san blocked his hits as he made sure he didn't get the phone. Pushing him back as he got straightened up before grabbing the lights from above and hitting gwi-nam with them as he soon felt his back hit the bookself. Feeling as gwi-nam held his upper body to the side while zombies tried to get either of them. His eyes glanced at gwi-nam holding him the collar to dangle him at the side and the phone in the other hand. Remembering he had someone waiting for him he chose to hit the phone in the air before catching it. Using it as his only chance of survival and stabbing gwi-nam in the eye with the edge.

Gwi-nam yelled as he felt the phone dig into where his eye should be before feeling Cheong-san kick him off as he scrambled around to get away trying to get back up but failing as he was soon surrounded. "Cheong-san! Help me! Cheong-san!" He yelled. Reaching a hand out as he was bitten into. Watching as Cheong-san only watched from above.

Cheong-san watched as the male below stopped moving but noticed that the zombies were onto him now again as he ran back to the front. The zombies having the force to move the bookshelves as they tumbled like dominos stacked infront of one another. He wasn't able to dodged and collapsed with the bookshelves. Moving it off his leg as he was safe for a split second before a zombie tried tried to get in from above as others joined. He managed to get out from the side as he fan and dodged zombies. Leaving the library as he closed the door shut. Glancing back in the room before seeing other zombies as he bolted.

Cheong-san ran into a small vent just in time before he was bit as the zombie on the other hand was shot by another student in a group of survivors. Jang ha-ri, an archer student and the sister to jang woo-jin. Cheong-san climbed up the pole as he stayed still infront of another door before checking the phone and tried to call but by then the military official had decided to turn off the internet for the whole city to stop the spread of rumors going around.

He couldn't believe the phone was low on battery and that there was no connection as he yelled before tearing up since it was their only hope to have contact with someone who was alive out there to help them. He stayed in there for a while before kicking the door down as he sent a few zombies back. He got up before running down the hall as he saw more zombies that way before running back as he slid to dodge one and got up as he ran into the first room he saw closing the door behind him as he sighed and walked further in. Checking to see if it was safe as he found only a trapped zombie.

By that point there was a drone out the window as the students in the recording room sighed in relief that they had found him alive before joon-yeong maneuvered the drone towards outside of the school to see what they would find.