Ch-30 For now

The past month here has been pretty crazy. Umbridge hasn't done anything to crazy since the hand thing, which I've managed to hide from people, even though it left a permanent scar on Harry and i's hand. Im pretty sure he told Hermione and Ron about it even though I've kept my mouth shut. Even though I think Draco is getting suspicious of why i keep hiding my hand.

I suddenly felt something flick the back of my head.

"Ms. Potter, i would very well appreciate it if you where to pay attention in my class." Snapped Umbridge, who was teaching at the front of the class.

How did she do that?

Once we where dismissed from defence against the dark arts class, I noticed Harry left the classroom a lot faster then he usually does.

I ran after him and noticed how fast he was walking and how tired his face looked.

"You okay?" I asked.

Harry took a deep breath.

"Despite being back at Hogwarts, i feel more alone then ever. Do you feel the same?" Harry asked, talking quietly even though no one was around.

"Yeah. I know exactly how that feels." I replied. It genuinely hurt saying those words. I've been so stressed out and tired lately that I haven't even been thinking about the fact that Voldemort is bound to return.

"Now, whats been on your mind today. I saw you zoning out more then you usually do." Said Harry, calling me out.

"I just miss Sirius. I kinda wish we where back at his house with him." I replied.
"Me too." Sighed Harry.

I didn't really feel like breaking down the middle of the corridor, therefore I left Harry and fled to the Slytherin common room.

I plopped down on the couch.

"Holy shit what happened to you?" Giggled Draco's voice, coming from behind me.

I turned around and saw him getting up from the table as he sat next to me on the couch. He grabbed my left hand and examined the back of it. Thats when i realised what he was doing.

I quickly pulled my hand away, pulling the sleeve of my robe over it.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked, sounding calm even though he looked pissed.

I wanted to lie my way out of it, but I don't think i can anymore. Its done. He saw the scars. I have to tell now. I took a deep breath.

"Umbridge did it during detention." I mumbled, my voice shaking.

"I knew it, i fucking knew it." He replied, revealing the anger in his voice.

"You cant tell anyone, okay?" I ordered.
"Why not? She did it to your brother too, she could get fired over this. Its child abuse."

"Just- we're gonna tell Dumbledore but he's unavailable at the moment, so just fucking wait."

"Why is he unavailable though? Tell me, have you even seen him since the beginning of last month?" Draco asked.

Once i thought about it for a moment i realised he was right.

"But where could he be? He needs to be here, especially now that you know who's trying to return." I stated.

Draco looked confused, but also stressed out and tired, i guess I'm not the only one.

I glanced at him for a moment, realising how long his hair was getting, and how tall her was getting.

The thought of him made me smile.

"We should just kill her." I giggled.
"I would." He replied, sounding more serious then joking. Im surprised he cared so much about what Umbridge did to me.