Ch-19 The Man ive always hated.

As i flipped the page I realised that i was at the best part of my book. I smirked as i kept reading.

"Flush! Suck it Malfoy!" Yelled Blaise from behind me. The two of them have been playing some kind of game over there. I didn't know what it was but they where being loud.

"Blaise, i'm reading. Quiet." I demanded.
"When did you get here?" Asked Draco.
"I was here before you guys."

I kept reading and tried to ignore them. Bunch of idiots. How did Malfoy not see me? I've been reading on the couch for hours.

"You cant bet that much! Thats like everything i have!" Shouted Blaise, again.

"Blaise! Be quiet, i swear to god." I shouted back.
"Okay, okay. Sorry." He replied, rolling his eyes.

They're so annoying, honestly can i just read in peace.

"See! What did i tell you!" Draco screamed.

"Malfoy!" I yelled back, standing up and turning towards them. They both looked at me, startled.

"What are you guys even playing?" I asked, chucking my book on the couch and sitting at the table with them.
Thats when I noticed they where playing poker.

"No way! Sense when do you guys play poker?" I cheered, excitedly.

"You any good?" Draco asked.
"I don't know, lets see." I insisted, knowing i was damn good at poker. I used to play with Mrs. Petrov all the time last year.

I watched Draco's hands as he shuffled the cards in a fancy way, then he dealt five to each of us.

Blaise took one look at his hands and smacked his card on the table.
"Fold." He shook his head.

"You can't fold when no one bet anything." Said Malfoy, rolling his eyes.

"Cmon Blaise. Pick your cards up." I ordered.

"Ugh, fine." Blaise complained.

Suddenly, the common room door slammed open, standing there was Ron, Harry and Hermione.

"What the hell! How do they know the password!" Shrieked Blaise.
"Mara, you need to come with us." Demanded Harry. Oh no. I better not be in trouble.

"Actually we where in the middle of something-" Malfoy began.
"No, its fine. I'm coming. Ill see you guys around." I interrupted, getting out of my chair and waving goodbye.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Hermione grabbed my arm and we all started running out of the school. There was no more snow on the ground now that its late April.

"Guys, where are we going?" I asked, sounding out of breath from the running.
"The ministry killed Buckbeak." Said Hermione, her face was red and her eyes where puffy.

Ron was holding his finger.

"What happened to you?" I asked him, grabbing his finger to see that it was bleeding.
"Scabbers bit me." Ron complained.
"Yeah, right before he ran into the womping willow." Said Harry.

"You lost him again. Is that why you're getting me? Cause i always find him?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

They all nodded.