Ch-42 Back to Russia

I woke up on the cold cellar floor to the sound of the door opening and closing the next morning. My head ached from not having a pillow, and being rested against the hard ground all night.

When i stood up to check out the disturbance, I noticed Dobby coming from the door with something in his hand.

"Dobby, did you sneak out? You could have gotten in huge trouble for that." I scolded. When i spoke I realized that my throat was dry and sore. Probably from dehydration. After all i havent eaten or drank anything in a little over a day.

Dobby held out his hand to reveal what he was holding. It was a piece of bread, a bit bigger then Dobby's hand.

I took the bread, ripped in in half and handed Dobby the bigger half considering he probably hasn't eaten for longer then i have.

"Its okay master. You have it." Dobby insisted, pushing away my hand.
"No, its alright. Just take it." I replied.

Dobby smiled. He took the bread from my hand and ate it in less then a few bites.

The bread iched my throat as I swallowed it. Goddamit, i need water.

Suddenly, the door opened again. And out came someone who i felt weirdly relieved seeing. Mrs. Malfoy.

Her eyes looked worried, like the look you would see in a mothers eyes when seeing their child for the first time after a tragic event. And though I'm not her child she sure does care about me.

"Are you alright, darling?" She asked, slowly inching towards me.

I nodded, even though i wasn't sure if i was alright or not. But admitting to not being okay only ever makes things worse.

"We have a plan for you that we had to argue with the dark lord to commence, so please be grateful." Said Mrs. Malfoy, her eyes filling with tears.

"What is it?"

"Alright. So the dark lords plan to destroy Hogwarts and get you and your brother in the right place at the right time doesn't even begin until the end of the summer. So in the meantime he was just gonna keep you locked up down here for more then two months."

I had no words. Of course I didn't want that to happen. I mean I would let it happen even if I didn't want to because all this will end up with Hogwarts staying safe as long as Snape and Mrs. Malfoy stick to their roles.
I thought i should say something but I physically couldn't get any words out of my mouth.

"We just couldn't let you sit and rot down here for the whole summer so we negotiated with him to let you stay with your old friend Mrs. Petrov for the summer, and we'll send someone to pick you up when he's ready, how does that sound?" She continued to explain.

"I have to go back to Russia?" I asked, in an accidentally quiet tone.

"I know you have some trauma there but its the best we could do, love." She replied.

Im pretty sure she felt bad for me. The thought of that upset me I didn't want anyone to feel bad for me i just want to fix this fucked up situation no matter how much pain I'm in on the way.

I didn't really know how to feel about going back to Kazan Russia. As long as I stay with Mrs. Petrov and stay away from my adopted mom i think I'll be fine. I'm ninety nine percent sure shes still in jail anyway for child abuse and trying to kill me the night i got my Hogwarts letter when i was eleven.
It would be nice to see Mrs. Petrov again, so maybe this isn't such a bad idea.