Ch-39 Why the fuck did we do that.

I couldn't really fall asleep the next morning knowing that i was going to get my dark mark when i woke up.
So when i woke up to the sound of Tip scratching her cage to be let out, i almost started panicking. I didn't want to look at my arm.

That was the absolute last thing I wanted to do.

Sirius once told me that no one stops being a death eater. Which means I'll have this stupid fucking mark on my arm forever. It'll be on my body when i die. Sirius would probably be so disappointed in me. So would my parents.
Whenever that thought crosses my mind i feel like vomiting.

I got up out of my bed and walked to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror.

I put out my left arm, my hand shaking as i was about to roll up my sleeve.

I closed my eyes while lifting the sleeve of my hoodie.

There it was. Four inches on my four arm was a skull with a snake going through it, imprinted into my skin in black ink.

I wanted to take a knife and cut my arm right off. But theres no turning back now.

I didn't feel like being depressed and looking like a zombie today like I usually do. So after getting dressed i curled my hair again and did my makeup.
Even though I'm most likely gonna cry it all off by the end of the day.

I could feel the pulse in my left four arm beating through my skin as I walked out of the common room, Pansy following behind me.

"Have you seen Draco or Blaise at all?" She asked in a disgusted tone.

"I don't know Pansy, they probably left." I replied, coldly. The last thing i need is to talk to Pansy Parkinson first thing in the morning.

"Well, could you tell them to come find me after breakfast? We have something we need to take care of." She insisted.

My eyes grew wide. Shes not a death eater, right? I know she wouldn't hesitate to kill me if the dark lord offered her something she wants.

"What do you need to take care of?" I asked, my heart race increasing.

There was a sudden pause in our conversation before she responded.

"Theyre my partners for a herbology project, duh."

I felt a wave of relief flow through me. I remembered how I flunked out of herbology this year to focus more on defence against the dark arts and potions.

Pansy gave me a concerned look before flicking her hair behind her shoulder and walking away.

When she was out of my sight, I noticed Harry running towards me.

"Mara, Rons in the hospital wing." Harry panted.

"Uhh- what?!"

"Cmon, follow me." He insisted grabbing my arm and dragging me to the hospital wing. I noticed my sleeve rolling up and a bit of the mark was showing. I pulled my arm away and followed him until we where there.

I saw Ron all bandaged up, laying in a hospital bed. Hermione was sitting in a chair next to him. She looked devastated.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He had an accidental love spell put on him which led to Slughorn poisoning him to get it out of his system. He was basically drunk for a while and fell off the couch and got a concussion." Harry explained.