Ch-37 Katie Bell

Its been about four months into the school year and i feel like my grades have been getting worse and worse. Especially since i skip classes so often because I'm to mentally and physically exhausted to be doing school work when i know I'm going to turn into a death eater at some point this year And my whole life's basically falling apart.

But since I'm dropping out of school next year I'm sure I'll be fine. Im more focused on making sure my loved ones don't get murdered this year then trying to pass a class.

"Mara! You coming? Lets go." Yelled Hermione from across the great hall. Standing next to Ron and Hermione who where waving at me to get my attention, looking like little dorks.

I giggled getting up from the Slytherin table and running towards my friends.

"Okay, fine. But if i fall in the snow again I'm leaving." I ordered. Knowing they called me over so i could come with them for a walk in the snow. Now that its December theres a astronomical amount of snow.

"It'll be fine, lets go." Giggled Hermione, as we begun to walk outside.

"Mara, what did you get on your potions final?" Asked Ron, sounding nervous.
"Uhh, i only got a 67." I replied. Knowing how embarrassed i was of my results.

I usually do really good with grades and i like to think I'm pretty smart. But this year my whole life is just fucked up.

"Oh great. Cause i only got a 70." Replied Ron, with relief in his voice.
"70 isent even that bad Ronald." I dismissed.
"It is too!"

"Will you two stop bickering and just admit that you both failed the test." Teased Harry, trying to hold back laughter.

"I did not fail the test!" Ron and I scoffed, every word in sync.

Hermione and Harry started laughing as if it where the funniest thing in the world.

"At least i passed Herbology in third year." I teased. Remembering that Harry and Ron both nearly failed Herbology in third year.

"Hey thats not fair." Harry chuckled.

Hermione continued laughing as she wrapped her arms around our necks. When we stepped outside, i could slightly hear the sound of screaming behind the loudness of wind, blowing snow around the field.

"Do you guys here that?" Asked Harry, walking ahead of us to see what was going on.

The more we walked, the louder the screams got. Thats when we saw a girl sitting on her knees. Next to her was a girl laying upside down on the ground. In between the two girls was a book that had a necklace sitting on it.

"I tried to tell her! I told her not to touch it!" Cried the girl sitting on her knees.

Before i could ask what was going on, the girl that was laying down started levitating off of the ground. It looked as if she where being dragged by her neck.

She started swinging around, over five teen feet in the air.

The girl who was sitting on her knees continued screaming. She quickly got up and ran towards us, standing behind Hermione and Ron.

The snow begun to blow in my eyes so fast that i could barley see what was happening anymore. I blinked for less then a second. And the flying girl dropped to the ground. Twitching and shaking as she lay there.

"Get back. All of ya." Demanded Hagrid who came up from behind us.

He picked up the girl who was laying on the ground and her friend followed.

Harry started to inch closer to the book.

"Harry! Don't touch it! Did you not see what just happened?" I demanded.
He did as i said, and walked back over to us.