Wiplash

TW: DESCRIPTION OF TORTURE AND BLOOD

Josie, Rebekah and Freya

Josie's POV

We were going round in circles not finding Hope anywhere, not even seeing a figure in sight. The street we're searching on was dark, really dark all the lampposts where off and the houses around us looked like they are still under construction. I look at Freya and see the same confusion on her face.

"Why would Hope be here" I say my mind trying to find a positive explanation of why she would be here alone but it just came up blank.

"She doesn't even look..." Before Rebekah finished her sentence the sound of bleeps was drawing our attention from the other side of the road. I got out the car and walked towards the noise to find a phone lying on the floor slightly smashed but clearly still worked. I picked it up and brought it closer trying to recognise it. I realised it was Hope and I took a sharp breath.

"It's Hopes phone" My voice came out dark and sad but determination behind it to find her, It wasn't an option.

I looked back at Hopes phone and saw a notification pop up again I opened the phone to find it on the messages app. My fingers involuntarily pressed on the top contact and I started to scrawl through it, my eyes dragged to the contact name and my body shivered at it. 'Aurora' it read.

I looked over the messages, seeing Aurora threatening Hope's life and my own made my blood boil. My eyes flicked over the message telling Hope to meet Aurora and I chewed the skin of my lip knowing she must of gone.

I looked up to see Rebekah and Freya staring at me worriedly and I passed them the phone. I saw them look at each other and start reading after a minute they looked up at me equally pissed and sad at the same time.

"So the only way we have of finding Hope is gone since our stubborn niece decided to go on yet another suicide mission" Rebekah said throwing the phone into the car not caring if it was broken or not anymore. I didn't say anything just waited and followed them back to the car.

"I love Hope with my whole heart but she can be just as stupid as Nik constantly trying to save us either hurting us indirectly or hurting themselves, I know she thinks she can't die but as we've figured out nature always has a loophole" Freya said going silent the second after and concentrating on driving back to the mansion.

Mansion in Lizzie's Room

Lizzie's POV

"I'm not sure where Hope's gone, but I'm not stupid enough to actually believe she's fine" Are the only things going through my head. I saw Hope leave this morning and didn't try to stop her, but I did one thing better well sort of, I talked to before she left. I asked some simple questions about where she was going and what she was doing. According to her she had to go get some beignets for everyone. I did really want to believe her but knowing Hope I knew she was going to do something stupid. I didn't stop her but I focused for a few seconds and pinpointed a spell Hope had on her, the barrier spell, and siphoned it away. It didn't have any effect on Hope since it wasn't her magic it was the magic that acts on her, it meant that I could find her easily from a simple tracker spell.

Once everyone started panicking, which I know I should probably have stopped I slipped up into my room and started to set up some candles and Hope's blood because apparently that is a common thing around this house and just all around mystic falls at this point. So here I am chanting as the blood moves over the map and stops. Another piece of blood drops down onto the map, I furrow my brows confused and lift my finger to my nose and feel it bleed. I take a tissue and wipe it, I just ignore it and look at where the tracker had stopped at.