III

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.2'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

Dark light emitted from the computer screen tempting the girl who sat in the chair staring back at it. They knew they should ignore it and go to bed forgetting the message they got on discord and move on.

But what if she didn't? What if they answered the message jumped in the call and got a reward from it? Winnie groaned pushing herself off the desk over to their bed grabbing their phone and staring at it. "Stupid boys." She mumbled going back to the desk and typing a response.

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

George: hey winnie do you want to join vc with me dream and sapnap and play a game on stream??

Winnie: fine just this once. But please don't tell the fans I stream.

George: thank you! And I won't, here's the server we're on
//joinserverSexHaversAndFriends

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

Winnie clicked the link instantly seeing the three boys in a voice chat named "live" shaking their head winnie joined the call hearing the little ding notification letting everyone know someone had joined.

"Okay okay! Shut up! Chat our guest has arrived their name is winnie they are an old friend of mine and is super cool." George said smiling at the discord seeing her profile picture in the call with his bestfriends and him. "You forgot to add how hot she is." Dream said making winnie scoff and laugh.

Dream laughed with the girl yelling out he was joking just in case the fans start to dislike her for it. "Anyways, hello George's chat! I'm usually a lurker like most people but George asked me to join. Also my pronouns are she/they."

George nodded at her words agreeing with everything she said. Winnie smiled at their monitor having George's stream open to see his reactions to things. "So we're playing speed runners, Karl was supposed to be the fourth but he said speed runners is bad so yeah." George said making sapnap laugh.

"Well no he said and i quote "speed runners is shit I uninstalled that shit." Dream said making everyone in the call laugh. George sat shaking his head chuckling slightly. "Win do you have the game or do I need to gift it to you?" George asked making winnie roll their eyes.

Dream ooed at the two making George groan. "Sugar daddy ark?" Sapanp said making George tell the boy to shut up. "I can buy it myself, oh it's 15 pounds... uh George can you buy it for me?" Winnie said saying at the price and looking at their bank account. They didn't have enough money for the game and food for the month.