XXVI

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2.5'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

Winnie sat on the stool in George's kitchen. He wanted to do a baking stream with the girl. Winnie had told him it was a bad idea but to George it was the best idea to get them used to being on stream with him.

"Are you going to be behind the camera the whole time?" George teased making winnie hum grabbing a strawberry out of the bowl and eating it. "Sure, if that's what you want me to do." Winnie said making George scoff moving around the kitchen island.

The boy now stood behind winnie wrapping his arms around their waist and resting his head on their shoulder. Winnie hummed moving the strawberry in front of his face giving him the option to take a bite.

The brown eyed boy did just that. He took a bite and hummed fluttering his eyes close. Winnie smiled to herself pulling the strawberry away from him and finishing it. "Don't you have a stream to start?" Winnie asked making George groan.

The stream had left his mind. He didn't want to move from his spot holding the girl close to him. He could feel her shoulders shake from laughing at him. "I guess, are you going to be on it?" He asked making winnie roll their eyes and nod. "Duh."

It turns out winnie was right. The stream was a bad idea. George keep messing up almost baking the cake batter to wet. "I'm going to cry if it's bad. How am I supposed to make a horrible cake look pretty?" Winnie said smearing frosting on George's nose.

Winnie watched in amusement as his nose scrunched up at the cold pink frosting touching his nose. "Why did you do that." He said glaring at the girl who smiled and shrugged innocently. "Intrusive thoughts?" Winnie said making George roll his eyes.

The boy stuck his finger in the frosting and smeared it on the blondes cheek making them gasp. "Intrusive thoughts." George said smirking. "Chat I'm selling him to the black market. Highest bidder gets him." Winnie said staring blankly at the camera.

George laughed "what!?" He said while laughing grabbing the girls side to bring them closer to him. "Look I clean it up I'm sorry." He said whipping the frosting off the girls cheek with his finger.

Winnie froze staring at the camera. "Still taking offers." Winnie said making George sigh. "Be that way." He said making winnie turn to him a brow raised. "I will?" They said making George smile.

The timer on his phone went off interrupting the pair. "Cake!" Winnie yelled rushing to the oven and opening it to see the cake look overcooked. "I'm so not taking less than three million for you." Winnie said making George scoff and walk over to the girl to see what the fuss was.

George stopped and looked at the cake. "Oh. Chat it's burnt." George said shrugging and walking over to the computer to read chat. A lot of them saying they knew it would be, and most talking about how affectionate george was with Winnie.

"Oh yeah I forgot I have frosting on my nose." Geirge said shaking his head and turning to winnie who had just taken the cake out of the oven. "You deserve more." Winnie said walking back over to George and smiling. "Whatever." He said picking up his phone to call someone.

Before he could call dream or sapnap winnie took his phone and called Quackity. For some reason the girl loved calling quackity. "Hi George what do you want I'm driving." Quackity said making winnie smile.

"Wrong person and when are you not driving?" Winnie joked hearing Quackity scoff and laugh at the same time. George took his phone back making winnie pout. "I'm live." Was all George said before handing the phone back to a pouting winnie.

The blonde smiled at the phone turning the camera on so Quackity could see them. "Look I put frosting on him." Winnie said like a proud child making Quackity laugh. "That's awesome holy shit. See I told you geirge winnies my favorite." Quackity said making winnie look up at George a smile on their face.

George glared grabbing his phone and hanging up on quackity. "Alright chat I think it's time to frost the cake." "You can't just hang up on him like that!?" "I can and did."

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

 ᓚᘏᗢ