XXII

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2.1'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

"I want to ask winnie to be my girlfriend." George said to Karl sapnap and quackity the day after hanging out all night. Karl whooped and hit George's back while sapnap keep saying 'fucking finally.' However Quackity sat silent smiling.

George looked a Quackity raising a brow at how quiet he was being. "I think that's great but how are you going to do that?" Quackity asked. Now it was George's turn to sit in silence.

"Bro seriously? You've been friends with her for so long and can't think of a way to ask her to be your girlfriend?" Sapnap said making George groan feeling stupid. "Didn't they ever tell you their perfect date?" Karl asked making George's eyes go wide. "Holy shit they did in 11th grade!"

Winnie hummed to the song they had playing in their headphones, they had just gotten off work and was heading home like always until their music was paused by a call. "Hi George." Winnie said crossing the street. "Hey what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked getting straight to the point.

Winnie sighed smiling at the boys antics. "Oh I'm doing lovely today george! Work was fine Monica showed up for the last hour then left for a date with this girl named Ana. What am I doing right now? Well I'm walking home oh would you look at that I'm at my complex." Winnie joked.

"Harhar so funny." George said making winnie chuckle throwing her bag on the counter and sitting on the couch taking their shoes off and leaning back sighing. "I have classes from eleven am to three pm." Winnie said making George hum.

Winnie grabbed their remote clicking on a random movie undoing their hair. Their scalp screamed in joy when the tight ponytail was gone. "I'll pick you up at three thirty tomorrow, dress cute. Bye win." George said hanging up the call. "Dramatic much." Winnie mumbled to themselves laying down and watching the movie they put on.

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

Winnie had never walked home so quickly, they wanted to touch up their makeup and change clothes before George got there but at this rate they were going to meet George in the hallway. Out of breath they made with ten minutes to spare.

The girl put their blonde hair on a messy bun pulling out face framing faces. Smiling after fixing their hair and adding some blush they were reading to go. Luckily time was on their side cause as they turned away from the mirror George walked into the girls house.

"You ready?" He asked making winnie nod. He was wearing a long black sleeve shirt and black jeans with a blue face mask on his chin. "You look cute." Winnie said giving the boy a peck who responded to it instantly deepening it. "Karl helped pick the outfit."

Winnie chuckled at that walking towards their door. "You look pretty as always." George said pointing to her outfit. They were wearing a white tank top and red zip up that they knew they'd tie around their waist later, they wore a white skirt. Smiling softly at the boy, "do you have an extra mask I lost mine at school." Winnie said making George laugh and hand her one.

"Always so thoughtful." Winnie said grabbing the boys hand and kissing his cheek. George's smiled squeezing her hand. "I know I've been told a lot." "I take it back you're a little bitch." "I'm hurt."