XI

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.10'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

Winnie sat at her desk watching George's stream, he'd been streaming for three hours now and didn't plan on ended soon. Winnie had just gotten home from school and was shocked that George was live.

"Sapnap shut up you suck!" George yelled hitting sapnaps minecraft skin. The two were on a new server that George had made for himself but sapnap begged him to let him join. "No, i just wanted a pet dog." Sapnap yelled back laughing.

Winnie smiled typing in chat to let George and sapnap know she was watching.

Winnie222: I agree with sapnap, let him get the dog George.
Chater: WINNIE IS HERE
Chater: OMG WINNIE
Chater: pogchamp

George smiled looking over at chat seeing Winnie's message. He wasn't quite sure where the two stood after the whole almost kiss and winnie canceling on him. But he was thankful she was watching him.

"I just don't understand why he would need a dog this early chat." George said making winnie gasp. The girl called him on discord about to chew him out for calling them chat instead of winnie.

George smirked adding winnie to the call with him and sapnap. "Hi Winnie!" Sapnap said making winnie smile. She hadn't really talked to sapnap mostly dream and quackity but she knew a good amount about him. "Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm mainly here to chew George out." They said making sapnap laugh.

"What did I do?" George asked pursing his lips trying to hide his amusement knowing they were still watching his stream. "You called me chat, I didn't know I was just some random person to you." Winnie teased smiling when George's expression slipped and he smirked a little.

Sapnap ooed at George and hit his minecraft character. "My bad didn't know it was that important i call you winnie." George teased back making winnie scoff. "Whatever you're a loser and dream and sapnap are better goodbye." Winnie said leaving the call a smile on their face.

George rolled his eyes hitting sapnap and going back to normal making winnie smile knowing he knew they were teasing him and not trying to be malicious. However it seemed George's fans didn't know or care to know that and instantly started tweeting hate about the girl.

Winnie frowned looking at twitter seeing her name trending with rude and harsh comments. Getting up winnie grabbed her bag with her keys and other important stuff and put one of George's hoodies she had stole from him when they were teens on and decided it was time for a walk.

It started raining quickly causing winnie to sigh but continued their walk not wanting to head home just yet. They weren't sensitive, it's just when so many people agree that you are ugly aren't funny and rude it'll get to you.

People can only take so much before they break. And we'll winnie wasn't used to taking so much hate making it easy for her to break and want to cry the way the sky was. So that's just what they did. They sat on a bench near the park and cried.

Their vision got blurry from the tears and rain combined. They could feel their nose getting stuffy and the need to be in a warm room. But they ignored it. She didn't want to be home cause she'd just go onto her phone and see all the negative comments.

Winnie felt someone sit next to her causing the girl to turn her head and eyes widen in shock. There sat George holding and umbrella over the two and a red youtube hoodie on his eyes looking forward instead of at the girl.

"What-how?" Winnie said making george turn to look at her finally. "You keep your location on. Noticed you weren't home and you weren't answering the phone so I took a leap of faith and came to check on you." George said turning back to face the park.

Most people had left seeing as though it was pouring and the equipment was being covered in rain. But there were a few kids jumping in puddles, their parents recording them and laughing at how much joy the rain brought the kids.

Winnie pursed her lips shuffling closer to George for his warmth. George didn't move or hesitate when the girl put their head on his shoulder. Instead he relaxed into it a small smile forming on his face.

"I really hate people." They mumbled making George look down at the girl his smile being replaced with a frown. "Yeah, me too. I only like a few including you." George said slightly nudging Winnie's head with his shoulder making the girl laugh.

They'd never admit it to anyone but they enjoyed the way George sat silent watching the rain while she laid her head in his shoulder. He didn't ask her silly questions like are you okay and do you want to talk. Because he knew they hated to be pitied.

George knew winnie like the back of his hand. He knew she loved the color pink and has always loved it. He knew they preferred cats over dogs, he knew they wanted to graduate and make their family proud. He knew that deep down they wanted to pursue a career in content creating but was worried people would think they were copying George.

He knew they loved to read when feeling down and he knew they played sad songs when they just wanted to cry and let out emotions. He knew they haven't really dated anyone since high school because dating was in their words "useless." He knew they hated their job but needed it for their apartment.

He knew no matter how many times he offered them money or a place to stay winnie would decline wanting to earn everything on their own. He knew they were stubborn but so sweet and funny once you got to know them better.

George knew so much about her and would do everything for her. Even if it meant losing his fans or his other friends. No one compared to winnie. Not even himself, he'd rather ruin his life if it meant hers would be perfect.

And that's why he left his house and ended stream as soon as he saw the hate his bestfriend was getting for a joke that people didn't understand was one. That's why he walked out in the ran holding his umbrella following where his phone said the girl was. And that's why he didn't ask her silly questions like if they were okay and if they wanted to talk.

Because he knew them. And he knew when they wanted to open up they would. And that's why when they asked if he'd stay the night he said yes with no hesitation. George Davidson would do absolutely anything winnie asked him to do if it made them happy.