XXIII

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2.2'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

Winnie sat at their desk working an a school assignment. With the last month they had completely forgotten that they had assignments due. They were going to graduate soon and it was important to finish these assignments for a good final grade.

They had ignored any calls from anyone sending a message that they were busy doing school and if it was important send a message they'd answer to those as quick as possible. However what Winnie and George counted as important was very different.

George had spammed the girl over iMessage and discord to answer his call. Grumbling Winnie picked up the phone answering the call from her beloved boyfriend. Whom if she could they strangle him right now. "Yes?" They asked hearing George left out a breath of relief.

"I need you to stop doing school." He said making Winnie scoff putting down their pencil to give the boy their full attention. "And why is that?" They asked humming slightly. "Wilbur and Tommy are begging me to take you with them to this water park." George said making Winnie sigh.

Winnie really wanted to go but school was so much more important than being in Tommy's vlog. "Please. I promise when we are done I'll help you with your school work." George said making Winnie perk up a bit.

"Promise?" They asked making George nod his head forgetting the girl couldn't see him. "Promise. And if I don't help you can order whatever you want with my card no money limit." George said making Winnie laugh shaking their head. "You've got yourself a deal. Come over and we'll leave together."

That gave Winnie twenty minutes to change into something nice and fix their makeup. Not much they could do with makeup seeing as though they are going to an actual water park. A knock at the door interrupted the girl. They walked over to it opening it to see their boyfriend.

He was wearing a white shirt and black sweatpants. His hair was a mess seeing as though he hadn't gotten it cut in forever. Winnie sighed at the hair and rubbed their eyes. "You need a haircut." She said making her boyfriend scoff and pull her into a hug. "I've missed you too."

Winnie giggled pulling away from the boy and grabbing their phone and keys following him out of the house. Winnie had worn one of George's oversized shirts covering their pink bathing suit they bought months ago. "Remind me why Tommy wants to do this when it's turning cold?" Winnie asked making George shrug.

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

The couple walked over to Tommy who was standing by the water park on his phone. "Tommy!" George yelled making said boy look up and smile. "Gogy! Gogys friend!" Tommy said hugging George and waving at winnie who waved back.

"When is wilbur getting here?" George asked making Tommy shrug. "Let's do the into. Winnie can you film?" Tommy asked making the girl nod and grab his phone starting to film the boy. Loudly and dramatically Tommy yelled "we are at this aqua park!"

Winnie rolled their eyes moving the camera to George who started talking. "It's gonna be wet." Winnie cut the recording off staring at their boyfriend who was laughing along with Tommy. "I should've stayed home." Winnie said making the boys laugh harder.