VII

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.6'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

Winnie laughed at George's charcter getting killed constantly cause they weren't helping him. "Winnie what the heck help me you idiot!" George yelled making winnie laugh harder. "Not my fault you chose the girl." Winnie said in between breaths.

They had tears swelling up in their eyes a smile planted on their face. Her hair pulled into a bun from how hot her room was getting with the pc on. "You suck." George said finally getting across the plate form with Winnie's help. "You love it."

George raised an eyebrow looking up at the camera then back at the game shaking his head. "Really?" George said making Winnie's eyes widen realizing how bad it sounded. "Wait a minute I didn't mean it that way I meant it as you love when I'm shit head or yeah. I'm done talking." Winnie said thankfully George couldn't see her nether could stream.

Their face was hot as if she had been in the sun for hours. "Okay." George said giggling slightly and killing the bees that were in front of the twos characters. They had been playing the game for at least two hours and hadn't gotten very far into it.

Winnie knew it would be a long and hard game but they didn't expect it to be this hard. "I think we should call it a day." George said stretching in his chair making chat go crazy. "Yeah, we suck at this game. I want food." Winnie said making George laugh. "Idiot. Say bye to chat so I can mute you."

The girl huffed rolling her eyes knowing he'd just undeafen once he ended and ask her to stay on the phone for longer. "Bye chat! It's been fun I'll be back soon to pester George." They said watching chat say bye back. "Bye" George said defeaning in the call making Winnie laugh.

Leaning back in their chair they reached their arms over their head sighing when her back cracked a little. Winnie hummed unmuting George's stream to hear him say bye to his chat. "That was a lot of fun. I'll definitely talk winnie into playing again soon chat I promise."

"No dream they won't say no. Winnie loves me to much. Alright im leaving bye chat! Byee" as he was saying his last bye he waved both hands ending the stream with a smile on his face and his hands up. Winnie smiled hearing the boy unmute.

George smiled turning his camera on in discord. "You still there win?" He asked watching her icon turn into a loading circle then the girl he's known forever sitting in their room knees up to their chest and her chin resting on it. "Yep, what shall we do now to wreck havoc in others lives g."

Winnie winked making George laugh shaking his head. "Hmm not sure. Wait you still talk to dream yes?" George asked a smirk filling his face. Winnie hummed grabbing her phone and shaking it in front of the camera. "What shall I do George sir." They said making George grin.

"Text dream that you have a confession." George said making Winnie raise a brow but do it anyways. "He responded." They said making George hum. "What's it say?" He asked making Winnie huff. "He said and what is that?"

George smiled knowing his plan was going into place. "Tell him you think he's hot." George said making Winnie put their phone down and stare into her camera. "You of all people should realize he is faceless and I have no clue what he looks like." They said making George groan.