XX

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.19'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

Sunday rolled around like a ball a kid kicked into the street. Winnie sat on the floor infront of their mirror adjusting their earrings when they saw a glimpse of someone in the mirror. They looked up making eye contact with the intruder a smile forming on her face.

"Cant you knock?" They said making George laugh shaking his head. "Cant you lock your door?" He rephrased their question making the girl roll their eyes and stand up walking over to the boy hugging him.

George sighed wrapping his arms around the girls shoulder resting his head on top of theirs. "You look pretty." He mumbled into their hair pecking the top of their head. Winnie almost melted on the spot.

If they had known this is what they were missing the whole time they were silently crushing on George they would've kissed him in high school. "You look nice as well. Dressing to impress?" They joked looking up at geirge their chin on his chest.

George hummed looking down smiling at the girl. "Yeah my mum, I have to show her I'm worthy of you." George said making winnie roll their eyes pulling out of the embrace. "Sap." She mumbled walking to the living room to grab their purse. George followed chucking "why are you calling me my friends name?"

Winnie turned and glared at the boy. "I don't think I'm going anymore tell your mum I said hi and sorry but her son is too much of a nuisance for me." Winnie joked making George hit his chest dramatically. "Now you've done it! You've wounded me!" He joked making winnie laugh.

They tilted their head to the side making George smile softly at the action. "Should we go? The Uber should be here no?" Winnie said making George nod reaching his hand out for the girl to grab.

Winnie smiled interlacing the twos hands following him out of the apartment. They quickly locked the door follow him to the Uber.

The ride was only twenty minutes. The twenty minutes full of hand squeezing and small jokes shared. Surprisingly geirge hadn't gone on his phone or even reach for it, his full attention on the girl next to him.

Winnie grinned when the car stopped at the boys house. Quickly they rushed out of the car towards the door knocking loudly. "Come in!" The feminine voice yelled making winnie jump with joy rushing inside leaving the door open for George.

"Winnie!" The youngest Davidson daughter yelled rushing to hug the girl. "Mel!" Winnie replied hugging the smaller girl back. "So nice to see you dear!" Ms Davidson said patting the girls shoulder. "You as well."

George entered the house shutting the door behind him a smile on his face at the scene. Winnie had their arms wrapped out his sisters shoulders while his sister was holding on to the girls waist for dear life. And his mum holding the girls shoulder.

"Hey mum, mel." George said catching the Davidson's attentions. Mel nodded at her brother not letting go of winnie whilst Ms Davidson pulled her son into a hug. "Oh I've missed you! You've grown!" Ms Davidson said making George laugh hugging his mom back.

Winnie smiled at the pair walking to the living room with Mel attached at their hip. "It's only been a few months since the last time I saw you mel." Winnie said sitting down watching as mel sat next to the girl.