XXI

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2.0'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

Winnie laid on their couch watching glee for the 100th time. Everyone had been busy today or just not answering their phones. Which was fine if winnie was honest she need an hour alone. They either spent their days at work, with Monica, Dax or with George. But today they could relax.

Well that was until they were getting a FaceTime call from George. Huffing the girl grabbed her phone answering it expecting her best friend to be up close to the camera asking for attention. Instead they were shocked to see three boys holding George's phone and a screaming George in the background.

"HI WINNIE ITS ME QUACKITY REMEMBER ME?" The boy yelled making winnie raise a brow and lower her phone volume. "Yes hi Alex. Hi sapnap and karl." Winnie said making the boys giggle. "How do- how do you know which one we are." Sapnap said giggling making winnie smile.

It's was blatantly obvious the three boys were drunk and had ran to George's room with his phone and locked him out to call the girl. "I've watched a few streamers, got to keep up with George's famous friends." Winnie joked making the boys nod.

"You're like super pretty, how did George pull you?" Karl asked blinking slowly making winnie laugh. "Technically he didn't pull me cause we aren't dating." They responded making all three both gasp.

Sapnap unlocked the door showing a very grumpy George enter the room. "Give me my phone! You guys are so annoying!" George said reaching for his phone that was in quackitys hand. The boy quickly handed it to Karl who held it above his head so George couldn't reach.

"George. You mean to tell me, you've kissed winnie. Who by the way is hot as fuck- but you kissed her and haven't made them your girlfriend?" Sapnap said making George scratch the back of his neck. "Uh yeah?" He responded making winnie laugh.

George's head shot up ti his phones eyes widening more. "YOU CALLED MY GIRL- WINNIE, WHY DID YOU CALL WINNIE?" George yelled reaching for his phone making Karl giggle and raise it higher.

"Cause we wanted to invite her out with us tonight before you said no." Quackity slurred making George huff crossing his arms. "Winnie come out with us! I'll show you a good time!" Sapnap yelled earning himself a punch in the arm by an annoyed George.

Winnie hummed looking around the house. It wouldn't be terrible to go out with the boys. "Yeah why not. I'll Uber to you guys, am I meet at a pub or at George's?" They asked sitting up and stretching. "Mine please." George said making the girl nod forgetting he was the only one who couldn't see them. "Right okay, I'll be there soon."

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

Winnie knocked on the door heading loud noises inside. A girl opened the door a smile on her face. The girl was wearing a red plaid skirt with a white sweater. "Oh! Hi I'm Tina you must be winnie!" The girl named tina said extending a hand to winnie who smiled shaking it.

"Nice to meet you! Glad I'm not the only girl." Winnie said making tina laugh. "Yeah they are quiet that handful alone." Tina said making winnie hum in agreement taking their shoes off and walking up the stairs.

The scene they walked into reminded her a little too much like new girl. Sapnap and karl sat on the floor leaning on each other giggling about god knows what, while Quackity was trying to fight George who looked annoyed.