Six

"You can't tell us who?"
She shakes her head no.
"Can you give us a hint then?"
"Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!"
Her tail grows longer and fur starts to take over her legs. I guess not... She calms down panting hard.
"Give me belly rubs please!"
I giggle. I give her belly rubs. After a few minutes he makes me stop and picks her up. I giggle. She is carried to our bedroom. I follow. He smiles and kisses my lips. I smile back. I rub my belly again. She nuzzles my belly with her fluffy face. I giggle. He kisses her forehead and the baby aka my tummy. I giggle again.
"Tummy!" She mumbles.
"Huh?"
"You got tummy," she says in her sleep.
I giggle. She smiles.

Four weeks later.

She smiles. She gets a call. I wonder who it is.
"Why don't we have any magic?"
"You have used up eight weeks of magic?"
What's going on? She just gave me another years worth and I still had three months worth. How'd they burn through it so quickly? That makes no sense! She sighs.
"You got to wait for weeks."

Rm's POV

"What?" She asks.
I sigh. She's really being a jerk about it?
"I still have magic," Selene says. She looks at us then continues, "I haven't used as much as usual plus she told us to."
I nod. She's such a bitch. She's taking her side? Selene sighs. Why is she taking her side? She sighs. I sigh. She looks away. I walk away. Wave follows with a snarl.

Alita's POV

She sighs and hangs up. I sigh.
"Can I move in? I promise to help with the new baby I'll do whatever you guys want."
"You can move in if you want!"
"Thank you!" She cries happily.
I giggle. She smiles softly.

Four weeks later.

She's faking still being asleep. I poke her. She groans.
"Fine I'll get up."
I giggle. She gets up. I rub my tummy. She smiles. I smile back.
"I'm packed."
"Except our presents."
I nod.
"What?"
He hands her the two presents.
"We never got to give you your birthday gifts."
I smile. She looks shocked. I giggle. She takes the boxes and sits down. We watch her open them. She sees the bracelets one perfect for paints and one perfect for brushes. And my gift of an outfit just like mine. A medium length grey pencil skirt with a matching beret, purple (mine's pink) striped shirt, and skin colored fishnet stockings.
"Do you like it?"
She nods then sees the boots she runs to try it on. It fits perfectly. I smile.
"How do I look?"
"Almost perfect."
He grabs the straps I couldn't find and attaches them to the outfit.
"You look so pretty!"
"Thank you. I love it."
I smile. She smiles cutely. We get on the train Toni follows too. I sigh. We sit together. She's sitting next to me as Jayden is on my other side. Toni is also next to her. I smile. She yawns and falls asleep. Her head landing on Toni. He smiles.
Jayden smiles and says, "don't get too comfy buddy."
"Why?" He asks.
"You won't be getting laid with her."
He nods. We get to his mom's. I smile.
"Momma, Poppa!"
I giggle. Jayden runs out to hug his parents. I smile. They hug him back then run over to me and hug me as well.
"Alita! It's nice to see you."
"It's nice to see you too." I hug them back. Soundeh gives the gifts. I smile. They hug her tightly. I smile again. She walks in and hands everyone a gift. I follow. It's so cute. I giggle. She smiles.

Fleur's POV

"Do you like your gift?" She asks.
I nod. She smiles sweetly suddenly aura launches from her hands. I feel my magic return. I smile. She smiles back then freaks out.
"What?"
"I didn't want you seeing me using my magic."
I nod.
"Especially not since I was giving you magic."
I nod. She looks down. I sigh. She leaves the room. It's not that big of a deal. But of course no one trusts her. I sigh. She sighs as well.

Alita's POV

"Oh we got to go do something tonight."
I nod.
"Okay?"
I smile. He smiles back he hugs me. I hug him back. She smiles.

That night

"Time to go!"
I nod. We head to Colton's. We get there. We help Soundeh with the first surprise cake. I smile. She smiles back.
"Y'all go into bed I'll be fine."
We go to bed.

Rm's POV

I finally found her. She's humming while baking something. I sigh.
She jumps and shouts, "What are you doing here?!?"
"I can come into the kitchen if I want to."
"A. this isn't your house, b. we're on the other side of town, and c. it's two-thirty in the damn morning I have the right to be freaked out."
"It's not a crime to come into the kitchen for a glass of water."
"Yeah if it's where you're supposed to be staying at. Do you even know where we are right now?"
"I don't care."
"This is Colton's house not ours. What you too afraid to admit you're fucking stalking me."
"Like I would stalk you."
She pulls out a map of the town. She points to a house.
"Here's where we are," she says before using a paintbrush to draw all the way to a different more familiar house. She says, "This is where I live at where you're supposed to be staying at."
I sigh.
"So tell me you walked a mile 'just for a glass of water' knowing that I know that you know you walked a mile."
"So what?"
"When I left I stocked waters in the fridge for papa."
"So?"
"Explain to me how that's not stalking."
"I don't have to respond."
"Colton! Jayden! Alita! Ariel! Help!"
All four of them run down the stairs.
"What's going on?" Jayden asks.
"I think he's stalking me," she says angrily.
I sigh.
"Get out of my house before I call the police. This is actually private property you have no permission to be on," Colton says angrily.
I leave. She's so stupid.

Ariel's POV

"Thanks."
I smile.
"No problem."
Colton looks over kisses me. I blush. He smiles. They get back to bed. I giggle. She yawns but continues work on the cake. She's so cute when she's happily doing something. I giggle again. She turns. Colton turns to me and we go to bed.

The next morning Alita's POV

"It's time to get up, Sweetie."
"Ok." I get up.
We head to Momma's house. Toni is carrying Soundeh. I smile. Jayden yawns but smiles. I yawn. Momma and papa run out. Ariel and Colton have the cakes. I smile.
"You did make breakfast right?" Momma asks us.
I look at the others.
"Yes!"
"We have a special breakfast cake momma."
I smile and nod.
"Everyone get your ass up and head to the main room!" Jayden screams. The baby kicks as all the sisters stumble down the stairs. Owww!
"Are you okay?" Momma asks.
I nod.