Seven

Nnnmgh! The baby's not due for 3 more months. It's not coming today is it? I hope not.
"Wow Alita you gained some weight!" Wave shouts.
Right weight.
She laughs and says, "You've gotta fat ass."
I look down. 
"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!"
"Sorry, Wave, you've gotta fat mouth and I wanted to shut it up," Soundeh says. She adds, "Don't worry it'll clear up so you can react to the news!"
"Mmph!"
I giggle.
"Here Alita let me get you a comfy chair to sit in at the table," Soundeh says. She draws a very comfy chair which she takes to the table. She calls, "Fleur, it's your morning to set the table!"
Fleur sets the table.
"Thanks."
We sit at the table when shes dine.
"Okay Momma, Papa, cut the cake."

Fleur's POV

I'm sitting next to Momma. I watch them cut the cake to see a cake baby? And a piece of paper?
"We've got a little surprise?" Papa asks.
Jayden teleports a shirt onto each of this.
"Proud grandpa and grandma," Soundeh reads
"We're expecting!" Jayden shouts.
She nods,  "That's why my stomach is big."
"What?!?! No you're just fat!" Wave shouts.
"Wave!" Papa shouts.
"I'm pregnant not fat!" She says.
"Nnnngh!" Soundeh groans.
I look over. She stops. She gets up and hands us a breakfast cake.
Alita's POV
Jayden and I cut the cake. It's a girl! Awwww!
"Announce it," Soundeh says weakly.
"It's a girl!"
She smiles weakly. We eat but she doesn't seem okay. I wonder what's wrong.
"Nmmmmmmgh! Ughmnngh!"
"Are you ok?"
"Mmmmmmmngh! I don't feel good!" She groans.
"What's wrong?"
"I think I need to—"
She falls out of her chair. What's going on with her? Jayden bolts over to her. Wave smiles to Rm.
"Nnnnmmmmmgrrrrgh."
What did they do?
"Nnnnnnngh!"
Gurgle! Is her stomach expanding? What's going on? Her hair's falling out too! Oh my god! She groans then suddenly her brand new shirt with the suspenders tip showing a giant belly.

Fleur's POV

She doesn't look okay. What's happening to her? She starts trying to get up but she's too heavy.
"R—ru—ri—ribbbit!" She groans.
A frog? She doesn't deserve this! She just came home and made our brother a great cake to show his daughter's gender! Who did this? She's bald and turning green! Oh my god.
"Ribbit! Help me!" She sobs as her skirt begins to rip.
I look down. Her eyes fog up. She stops resisting and starts just croaking. She rips out of her cute obviously new outfit. Oh my god.
"Ribbit! Ribbit!" She croaks absentmindedly. She's no longer human... oh no! She's just a human sized frog. It's kinda creepy. Toni manages to do something. She turns back but now is completely naked. Selene scoops her up. Toni manages to do something. She turns back but now is completely naked. Selene scoops her up. At least she's back to normal. She's still bald... is she gonna be bald forever? She had such beautiful hair... I look down. I should go with Selene.

Rm's POV

I finish eating. Jungkook follows me out.
"What the hell was that for?"
"What?"
"You did that to that poor girl!"
"You have no proof."
Jin comes out and asks, "What did you do?"
"I saw you use your magic on her!"
"No you didn't."
"You better apologize right now!" Jin says.
"You've acted different ever since we got here!"
"Nope."
"Why are you acting like this?" Jin asks.
"Nothings going on just shut up!" I shout. Jungkook steps back.
"There's no need to shout! Why are you acting like this?"
"Nothing's wrong with me!"
"You're shouting at us! You've never done that before!"
Jungkook sighs.
"Now leave me alone!"
Jungkook sighs and just says, " fuck it something bad happens don't come to me over this... what you're doing isn't a game anymore."
He turns and leaves.
"I don't know why or how but you've really changed." Jin says.
He sighs and says, "Jin he isn't going to listen to us I don't know why we're trying anymore."
"You're right. Why won't he listen to us?"
"I don't know."
"And why is he so mean to her?"
"I don't know."
I'm right here. They're stupid! He sighs. I walk away. I walk into Suga who looks mad at me.
"What's wrong with you?"
"Well you've just been an ass hole to Jin and Jungkook something you never do."
"I'm the ass hole here not you so I don't understand why you're suddenly acting like this!" He says.
"Well maybe I've changed."
Blair walks up next to Suga and forces him into a French kiss.
"Ass hole, took me forever to find you."
"You didn't have to find me." He says.
"If I wanna kiss you I do."
"If you wanna kiss me you can wait."
"A hat."
"What?"
"You're cute," she says before French kissing Suga again. She turns to me and says, "I don't know if you did that or not but now our magic's acting up. I think she's basically spoon feeding us magic. Also frogs? Really how old are you? Six?"
"Wait a minute forget his problem! I've got a problem! Did you just call me cute?" He asks.
"Yeah? I was referring to your friend as the ass hat."
"I'm not cute." He says.
"It doesn't matter right this second, does it?"
"Yes it is important right now!"
"Jeez! Fine handsome is that good enough to get on topic?"
"Maybe?"
She sighs and rolls her eyes. I sigh.
"Anyways got anything to say?"
"I don't care." I say.
"Oh really? You don't care at all?"
"Nope."
"...I see what you are now," she says with a snarl.
"Whatever."
"You really don't care about anyone but yourself... you seemed to be nice! Even Soundeh seemed to like you and that's hard to do!"
"Well I changed."
"But why?!"
"Because I can."
"... Fuck you!" She shouts before running away.

Suga's POV

I—she was crying. That bitch! I go after her. She's sitting on the floor hands over her knees crying. I sigh.
She looks up and gasps.
"Please don't tell anyone!"
I nod.
"Don't tell a soul I was... crying," she whispers.
I nod. She stands up and hugs me. I hug her back. She nuzzles into me.
"Are you ok?"
"Not really."
I sigh. She holds me.
"Why are you crying because of him anyways? What do you like him?"
"No. I'm just so scared. Ever since I found out that Soundeh actually gives us our powers I've felt bad."
"Why?"
"We treated her so badly!"
"Why did you treat her so badly?"
"We didn't know any better we just listened to what Wave said because she's the second oldest and we trust her."
"Maybe you shouldn't trust her then."
"Maybe she's the reason RM's acting like this. I think she's what Jin would call it a bad influence because he didn't act like this until after he started hanging out with her."
She nods sadly then pulls me onto her bed. She hugs me tightly. I hug her back.