3

dream, 3 years ago

"Okay guys! that wraps up the stream!" I say clapping my hands together and smiling even if they can't see me.

Then a text to speech donation comes in:

user 34 donated $20!
"I know you've said you don't really want to talk much about this, but just wondering if you and George are still friends?"

I stay quiet for a minute trying to think of a way to respond to this.

"Me and George will always be friends, i'm not really sure what his plan is for streaming but George has always had a spot in my heart, so yeah, we're still friends. I don't really have any other answers for you guys about him." i rub my hands together anxiously and stay quiet reading the chat.

After a few minutes of silence I end the stream without a word.

Where the fuck is George.

george, 2 years ago

We're finally moving from our old house. My mum says there's 3 rooms in the house and the 3rd one isn't a room for a Tate, it's the guest room.

I can't just sit around and let her go, but i'm being pushed out so I guess I don't really have a choice.
We're moving to Alafaya, Florida. Which is all too close to my old friends.

four months later

The house is finally fully moved in and my room is the same as the old house. Bed against the corner and my setup against the opposite wall.

I throw myself into my bed, which will probably be my home for the next week or two. I open my phone and go onto twitch. Dreams live.

I come to a decision that I want to start over. I want to be fresh and clean from any memories of what happened. I tap on the "remove friend" button and click it for anyone who I used to be friends with, including Sapnap and Dream.

I sigh and shut my phone off, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

dream, 2 years ago

"What the fuck?! Did he remove you too?" Sapnap asks loudly through the call.

"What? Who?" I pull out my phone looking through my friends.

"George, he removed me on everything." Sapnap says with a hint of sadness in his voice.

I try to find George on everything but there's nothing. Its all gone.

"Yeah.. me too" I say with equal pain in my voice.

"He just ghosted us and then erased us. What the fuck?? We were all so close." Sap continues.

"Dude. I don't get it, last time we talked he seemed fine and he said he'd get back to me the next day." I recall.

Sapnap takes a deep breath, "What do we tell the fans?"

"I say we just avoid questions, we don't know any answers so there's no point" I respond.

There's a moment of uneasy silence in our call and Sapnap tells me he's going to think on this for a little while. We say our goodbyes and end the call.

To get my mind off things, I set everything up to stream.

"Hey guys, just wanted to chat with you all, i know it's been a week or two and wanted to catch up" I say lightly.

Donation:

"Why did George delete everything on his socials and why did Sapnap delete things with him in it?"

Here we go.

"Guys, truthfully, I genuinely don't know where George is, I haven't talked to him in over a year and for Sapnap, you'd have to ask him." I respond bluntly.

The stream goes on pretty steady for another hour, getting off the topic of George and talking about videos and speed runs. I eventually end the stream and turn off my Pc. I get in bed and fall asleep with way too many things going on in my mind.