27

(song recommendation: Falling apart by michael schulte)

dream

"One year my love." I say placing the beautiful blue flowers next to the blue and orange bouquet already there.

"I remember that you told me you loved these. I put them on your casket the day of the funeral. I hope that made you happy." I'm already crying.

"I know you told me to take care of Sapnap, but.. we don't really talk anymore. But i'm willing to bet he's already visited you. He's just like that."

"Everyone misses you. I've been having dinner with your mom every weekend. We spend hours talking about you. We can never get enough of you."

"George... I'm not sure how much longer I can go without you.." "I know you said to not blame myself but that's all I can do. I wish I could've convinced you to stay with me, or I should've worked harder to keep you with me."

"I love you, and I know I keep saying that but there's nothing else I can say besides that because that's how I feel."

"You were the only person who genuinely understood me. The one person I could genuinely be myself around... besides Sap. I miss you baby."

I wipe my face and feel the cold silver of a bracelet hit my face sending chills down my spine. I kiss his grave and get back in my car.

I drive to the place him and I both found peace. I climb again, without him... again.

And here I am, at our favorite place. But for the first time I'm alone.

And for the first time, I don't find it peaceful, not without him.

-

(one more chapter omg)