22

tw: self harm

george

I wake up and hear Sapnap calling me from downstairs. I groan and pull the covers over my head. "WHAT!" I yell back.

He comes through my door. "We're filming to want to join us?" He asks. I pull the covers back down so I can see him. I shake my head.

"Are you sure?" He asks concerned. I nod and pull the blankets back over me and lay on my side. The door closes and i'm finally alone.

My peacefulness only lasts so long and another pair of footsteps comes down the hall and then my door opens.

"George. We need to talk." He says seriously. Oh shit what did I do. I pull the blankets down and sit up to look at him. He closes my door and sits at the end of the bed.

"You can't lie to me." He says fidgeting with the zipper of his jacket. "...Okay." I say. I take his hands because not only is the fidgeting annoying me but I don't like seeing him so nervous.

"Have you been cutting again?" He says fast and quietly. I loosen my grip on his hands and my breathing immediately speeds up.

"I don't want to accuse you of anything but I found a little razor hidden behind some stuff in the cabinet and it just worried me. Can I check?" He says.

No escaping this now. "Yeah you can check." I'm whispering now too. He slowly and gently lifts up my sleeve.

He sees the few day old lines in my arms. Something I told him i'd talk to him about if I feel like this again. But in some way, it's comforting to be feel like this.

"George.." He says slowly running his hand over my arm. I look down and can feel the tears pricking my eyes.

"You didn't want to talk to me?" He asks, voice still quiet and low. "I'm sorry, I was scared... and sad." I say wiping the tears that have fallen.

"Don't apologize please. I'm sorry baby. Let's fix this up and then we can relax, or I can leave you alone.. if you want." He says sounding on edge, afraid he'll say the wrong thing.

"Yeah we can relax." I say. He nods his head and helps me up and into my bathroom. I sit on the counter next to the sink and Dream gets out whatever he thinks will help.

Before he does anything he looks at me and leans forward to kiss my on my forehead. I lean into his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. "I love you." He says.

I don't have to say anything but he knows I love him. He wraps my arm up and then kisses it. He takes off his hoodie and takes off my shirt. "Put your hands up." He says.

I do as he says and his hoodie is slipped over my head. I'm immediately engulfed by the smell of him, and a few seconds later the arms of him. I wrap my arms around him and he carries me over to my bed.

"I have an idea." He says leaving my room. He comes back a few seconds later with a tired looking Sapnap. "Dream has told me we're having a cuddle party." Sapnap says with a sleepy smile on his face.

I shake my head and smile. I scoot to the middle and let Dream and Sap lay on either side of me. Dream turns on my tv and puts on a random movie.

He lays on his side and wraps his arms around me. I turn my head to look at Sap but he's twisted the other way already asleep and his arm laid across my stomach.

I smile and look over at Dream. "Thank you. I love you." I say. He simply nods his head and let's himself go to sleep. I lay my head back and try to fall asleep.

I hope they won't miss me too much.