Chapter 46

Diana woke up and smiled softly as the arms that held her in place tightened ever so slightly to keep her in place and stop her from moving. She stilled and wrapped her arms back around whoever she was laying on top. Maybe she could sleep some more. She listened to the heartbeat and relaxed even more. After a little bit she realized she wasn't going to go back to sleep and started to sit up. The hands released her and held her hips as she sat up. She realized she was laying on top of Jason as he opened his eyes and looked up at her. She bit her lip nervously and he ever so slowly raised his hand then released her bottom lip.

"Don't do that, Luv," his voice was thick with sleep and she realized that it sent warmth through her body when they talked to her like that. "You don't know what it does to us."

"Sorry," She whispered as she yawned and stretched.

"Fuck Mi Amor," Gabriel groaned as he watched her.

"What?" She asked confused as she rubbed her eyes.

"Nothing Sweetheart," John smirked, "you just look irresistible right now, that's all."

She rolled her eyes, "You are delusional, I'm a mess right now."

"You're beautiful," Jason said as he moved his thumbs back and forth on her hips.

"You just woke up," She shook her head, "you still have sleep in your eyes so you aren't seeing clearly."

"We have perfect vision," Gabriel smirked. He knew they were glad she was sassing them just a little bit. She was getting more comfortable with them and they were loving it. "You are beautiful Mi Amor."

"Whatever," She rolled her eyes again, "You three are crazy."

"Crazy about you," Jason smirked as he shifted her back to let her feel exactly what he was feeling.

She gasped in shock and shook her head, "Tha....that..that's just because you woke up."

John chuckled, "No it's not," he shook his head, "It's because of you."

"You are delusional," She shook her head. "That's not possible."

"It's very possible," Gabriel smirked as he gently took her hand and had her feel how hard he was. John did the same and she gasped as she ever so slowly ran her fingers up and down their hard cocks. "Keep doing that Mi Amor," Gabriel groaned as he forced himself to not move so she could keep exploring. "Please keep touching us."

"See what you've done to us Sweetheart?" John smiled softly. "You got all three of us under your touch and at your command. You are in control right now."

"I...I...I am?" She asked shocked.

"Yes," Jason nodded as he moved her down until she was sitting completely on top of his cock. "Whatever you want to do, you can," he tried to encourage.

"Just keep touching us," John growled as he felt her move her fingers exploring their lengths.

She felt so powerful right then but she wanted to know just how much she was in control. Would they take over or would they expect her to take control from now on or would they really stop if she wasn't ready? She figured there was only one way to find out. She bit her lip listening to them growl and whispered, "So if....if I....if I was just to stop and say no," She stopped her hands from exploring and continued with her question, "you wouldn't do anything?"

She felt them tense up as if restraining themselves and said in unison, "No, you said no, that means no."

She let out a soft shocked gasped as she looked down at them, "But—"

"But nothing," John said holding her gaze, "If you were to say no then we won't touch you, no matter how much we really want to. I meant what I said when I said you have the ultimate power. Yes, we are Doms and we normally take control but if you say No or Red or whatever your safe word is then everything stops with no punishments or repercussions. We only control because you allow us, when you say no more then that ends it. You have the ultimate power, Sweetheart."

"But—" She pouted as tears came to her eyes and Jason softly wiped them away. They knew she was battling with the memories of what she had been told and experienced. She was confused and scared but also had eagerness in her eyes for knowledge and truth, they just had to get her to trust them enough to show her the real way she was supposed to be worshiped and loved.

"He wasn't a true Dom and fed you lies Luv," he said softly. "He never showed you the real way. Can we Luv? Please, can we show you how it's supposed to be?"