1

Cheryl's pov:

I'm not comfortable being in a room with a stranger. What if she won't like me? Ew even if. At least I have Veronica with me. Even if she's annoying ass hell, she's my bestie since we were in the kindergarten.

„Cheryl blossom!! Get your ass down, we need to get to the airport. Our flight is in 3 hours!" Veronica yelled the shit out of her lungs.

Well.. Veronica is Veronica, annoying and crazy.

„Stfu Bitch, on my way." I said and grabbed my stuff, „Coming." I said loud enough for her to hear and headed downstairs.

„Finally! You took so long!"

„Like 2 seconds, bitch." I answered and walked outside In my car.

„Waaaaaittt." Veronica Fake cried and runs on her high heels directly to my car.

„Get in now." I laughed and Veronica immediately sat next to me.

Here we go.

2 hours later

„Omg what if you'll meet your future wife there?" Veronica said and clapped in her hands with a widdddeee smile.

„No." I simply answered.

„Come on ch-" Veronica started but got interrupted from my phone.

"Take a look, V, I'm driving." I said with my eyes locked on the street.

"Can't you say please at least?" She smirked. I never say please. Not even in my dreams.

"Veronica lo-" I was about to call her name, but Veronica immediately took my phone and took a look at my massage. Not even 1 second after she asked 10 times for my password.

„Omg what's the massage?? I won't give you my password." I said annoyed.

„You're a shitty friend." she said and laid my phone down again.

„I hate you." I said pissed.

„Bitch" she answered.

After an hour, we finally reached the airport. „When is our flight??" I asked, but bumped into a stranger.

„Wtf bitch?" i looked up to see a tall black haired boy.

„Sweetpea, thanks. Now get out of my way." he said with an ugly ass smile. He's not thinking that I'm doing what he wants me to do, right?

„In 20 mins" Veronica answered like nothing happened.

„I would have the biggest fight with you, but I have to get my flight." I said, obviously pissed. He just smiled and got out of my way.

„Thanks you motherfucker." I said and bumped his shoulder... More like his side.

„Omg how could you?? He is a hot ass fuck!!" Veronica said in fake tears.

„I'm gay Veronica, I like girls. G i r l s. There is no freaking hot boy in the world for me." I said smirking.

„Back there, you had a problem with saying you're gay." Veronica cried now.

„Everything is going to change I guess."

„Omg our flight! RUNN!!!!" Veronica yelled and started to run.

Fuck, our flight is in less than 10 minutes. I'm clearly not running. I hate running.

I ran.

Let's forget that I ran. We are in our flight now. I'm tired ass fuck and I'm happy that Veronica and I are rich, otherwise we won't be in first class.

"Want to play games with me?" Veronica asked.

"I'm tired, let me sleep." I mumbled with closed eyes... 5 minutes later I was about to fall asleep, but some bitch started shaking me. Ugh.

"Come on, cHeRyl, I'm not tired. And I want to play games. Pleaaaasseee?" Veronica asked with puppy eyes.
I looked at her and literally rolled my eyes, I could see stars. "No, no no, no bitch, I'm not your motherfucking girlfriend, you can't roll your eyes at me like you're about to cum, get yourself a girlfriend and roll your eyes at her while her fingers are in your pu-"

I immediately interrupted her. "Here are other peoples you bitch, shut your mouth." I whisper yelled.

She just fell back onto her place and grabbed her phone. Omg. My phone. I grabbed my phone and looked at any massages. Nothing.

I got a snap from- omg ew. Archie.

„Ew Archie sent me a snap." I said with disgust in my face.

„Omg he's hot! Can I open the snap?" she asked me with a smirk.
I don't want to open it, so I gave her my phone.

„AHHHHHH!!! HES IN GYM!!!!" she yelled. Loud.

„Omg shut the fuck up." I whined.

She closed her mouth again and gave me my phone back. I clicked on my camera app and checked my makeup and my hair.

„Damn, I'm a snack." I said.

„You selfish little bitch." Veronica laughed, „But you're still hot." she added.

I smiled. Veronica is maybe a little bitch, but she is also lovely, she helped me through a lot and I guess I would never say I'm hot without having her.

„Love you" I whispered. I guess she heard it, because she looked at me with the biggest shock in her eyes...

Then she hugged me.

„I love you too, bitch." she smiled. She's still a bitch tho..

To be continued..

That's literally me on the 15. June updating this chapter to not look like snitch I wrote 6 months ago LMAO

-FBK