6.

⚠️ TW: allusion to rape ⚠️

Cheryl's pov:

Next morning I woke up in Toni's arms hugging me, I immediately melted. But since when am I in her room? I was about to stand up but fell back ON Toni cause my headache is exploding in my head. This is embarrassing if Toni wakes up now. I put my head in my hands, but then Toni sat up.

„Cheryl? You alright?" Toni laughed in her raspy morning voice,

„No, Toni. I'm not. Do I look alright to you?" I answered.

„But not like you need to care." I stood up and left her room, without letting her notice that my head is dying.

Why would she even ask something like that? She should better shut up the next days because I'm pissed. I'm going to the kitchen for the painkillers, but they aren't here. I swear to god if Toni has them in her shitty room. I'm definitely not going to as-

"Here. You might need them." Toni said and put the tablets on the kitchen counter.

I glared at her. Can't she just bring something to the place it belongs after she used it? Then Toni left again. Oh, so she can't even say "sorry Cheryl for not bring it back earlier." this motherfucking bitch. Can't even say sorry, huh?

I grabbed the painkillers and swallowed 4 of them. Now I need to fuck up tonis life. I went into the bathroom to take a shower, but before that I need a towel. After bringing this stuff in the bathroom I took off my clothes and went into the hot shower. Now I need to have a plan.

Toni's pov:

Cheryl is different today. Maybe cause of her headache? I don't know, but I also don't care. I do like her but nothing more. I guess. She was walking through our apartment probably to grab a towel because I already heard the shower. I hate mornings. Now I had my reasons. So I'm going back to sleep again.

Cheryl's pov:

After showering, I had a perfect plan. But first I need to get ready. After I dried my hair I was doing my makeup. Now I need a hot outfit. I searched for like 10 minutes, but now I have it. A tight red shirt and a tight skirt who's exposing my curves perfectly.

 A tight red shirt and a tight skirt who's exposing my curves perfectly

^^ her Outfit. (with red high heels.)

I put on my outfit and checked my hair again. Perfect. Now the plan can begin.

I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts.

Heather

I texted her.

Me: Heather. I need your help.!

Heather: What's up, I'm in.

Me: what you mean with "I'm in"?

Heather: it's a plan, right.

Me: I would joke around, but there's no time left. Yea it is. I have a roommate, as you know, and I do kinda like her. But I need and want to show her who I am. I'm also pissed, without really having a reason.