38

yuhmayzen yk your job.😘

1 day before Toni's birthday
Toni's pov:

"Good morning babe." Toni whispered in my air with her morning voice.

„Good morning, baby."

„Work?"

„Yes. I need money." she chuckled, gave me a quick kiss and walked into the bathroom.

I groaned tiredly and walked after her to take the shower.

After our shower we put on our clothes and ate breakfast. We talked a bit and I thought about taking her to the fair with me, I will do it anyways. I just need to get her away from work early enough.

• •

„Baby? Let's go home okay?"

"It's 3pm." She giggled.

"Do I care?"

"No, you don't look like that. So yeah let's go, I don't wanna hold you back from going home." She bit her lower lip and threw her purse at me.

I grabbed it and we walked out of the building, driving home.

"Baby go and wear comfortable clothes." I said when I grabbed myself Clothes as well.

„Why's that?" she asked me, „do you have any plans?"

„Ohhh, I have a lot of plans with you." I smiled, „but for today, I wanna do normal things with you. The things we should've done in college. No cars included though. I wanna take the train."

Cheryl looked at me with heart eyes, "what exactly?"

"I Wanna go into a real cinema with other people and take you to the fair. Ohh anddddd, mc Donald's."

"No fast food. I'll gain w-"

"I won't even care."

"What do you mean?" she asked after I interrupted her sentence.

"If you would gain weight."

She thinned her lips, "but my body is attractive. I mean, yeah I know you don't love me for my body alone but uh, yeah.."

"Wouldn't change if you gain weight."

"I would have a belly."

"Look Baby, you have a flat stomach. A meal wouldn't change that anyways, but even if you would gain weight and you would have thick thighs or a belly. What would change that? I mean one day you will probably give birth and having a belly afterwards. So I don't even see any problem in that, I love you. Your face, you hair and gosh your smile."

"I love you." She whispered and kissed me.

"Love you even more." I said and finally put on my hoodie.

„What should I wear though."

„Joggers and a hoodie."