9

Toni's pov:

(1 month later in the hospital)

I swear Cheryl, wake up. I need you. Everything is so quiet without you. And I obviously keep questioning Veronica about my freaking last minutes. Are you going to die? You can't just-

Her eyes opened.

I'm shocked.

I saw Cheryl's eyes opened. Wait?- HER EYES OPENED. "Cheryl?" I whispered. I'm afraid.

She turned to me.

"Don't tell me I'm alive." She said.

"You are." I weakly smiled. "That wasn't my plan. Ugh." She said and stood up. "Do I at least look good?" She questioned. I nodded. She just came back to life again- "what tf is this shits in my arm? It hurts damn." She said I pulled it down. Now she's bleeding. "Cheryl you're ble-", "calm down topaz. It's blood." She said and left her hospital room. I ran after her. What the fuck is happening? "Who are you-" a nurse questioned. "Cheryl bombshell cutie, I'm out of this living hell. Byeee." She said and left, "Topaz? Do you have a car??" She yelled. "Uh, yes?" I answered. "Good. Take me to the mall." She smiled, "what? No-", "okay, I'm walking." She said and started walking. "Can't we just go to Veronica?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. "Omg V! How could I forget her!!" She clapped In her hands. "Give me your car keys." She came back to me and looked in my eyes. "Eh-" what tf am I supposed to say? I don't know what's happening. I grabbed my car keys and gave them to her. "Can you drive?" I asked at first. "Of course, duh?", she clicked on the keys and my Lamborghini started to blink. By the way, I'm rich. I got the money from my dad after he died. And he was rich. So obvious  I am now. "Uhhh, rich huh." She said and walked to my car. Then she drove away. What the fuck is happening? I'm not ready for all of these shits.

After 30 mins I came back to college. Because I had to walk. This bitch drove away. I walked to room 300 which was Veronica's. I let myself in to see Cheryl half naked and Veronica upset. "Cheryl enough." Veronica yelled and Cheryl immediately stopped. "What the fuck V? I wanted to have fun. Omg fun. Ew I'm a virgin. I'm going to call Heather." She proudly smiled and tried to leave the room, but I grabbed her back into her room. "You bitch what the fuck? Don't touch me." She gagged, "not Heather." I warned and she rolled her eyes. "Toni, I told you." Veronica warned me and gave me a look. "But why Heather?" I asked her. "Y'all can talk but topaz, can you let me go?" Cheryl whined. "No?" I said.

I'm so done with my life. WTF is Cheryl BOMBSHELL I give a fuck about bombshell. Did she visit the hell the time she was dead or?? "Come on Cheryl, we are going to our room now." I said and grabbed her with me. "Don't even try topaz." She yelled at me, so I picked her up and started waking. "You motherfucker put me down." She whined and bit my shoulder. "I was going through a lot more than a bite. But cute try." I said, "I hate you." She said. Okay, that hurt. Because she said it with serious in her voice... What's wrong with her geez.

Back in our room she touched everything. "Wasn't here blood everywhere??" She said shocked. "Yup. I cleaned it." My voice cracked remembering this. "How long were I away?" She asked, "around 1 month." I said and her eyes wide, "and you were there to watch me wake up? Geez how much time do you have?." She said and bit lip right after... Like she's regretting it, right?

Cheryl's pov:

"And you were there to watch me wake up? Geez how much time do you have?." I said and bit my lip. Toni trust me when I'm saying that I'm sorry, but I cannot like you. That cannot happen. "Why are you afraid to love?" How does she know? Who told her?

"How would you know anything about me? We met like yesterday? You don't even know my middle name." I said, but really how would she know anything. She knows nothing. I'm taking that sorry back. She walked near to me. "Cheryl Marjorie blossom." She smirked walked to the front door, locked it and took the key with her. "How do you- are you just kidnapped me?"

"Did I? You know. You used to tell me that you like me." She whispered. "That time is over topaz. I'm Cheryl bombshell? Not that kind of bitch you knew before I wanted to end me." I smirked. "You weren't a bitch, Cheryl." She yelled, and I flinched. My parents used to yell at me. "Sor-" she started, "fuck You Toni. I hate you. If I ever liked you, I don't know why anymore. I should be dead now anyways. But maybe my inner self died." I yelled back. "Do not provoke me blossom. I have anger issues. And I wouldn't forgive me to lay a hand on you." She yelled back. "Slap the shit out of me topaz." I said. Don't get me wrong Toni. I do like you. A lot. I'm just not in the mood.

"Who tf are you?" She whispered, "che-"
"Shut up. I don't wanna hear it. She said and went to her room. I went to mine after I got kidnapped I do not have a change. I laid on my bed and looked at my arms. Ew scars.

I'm sorry Toni. I'm so, so sorry. Then my phone rang. Veronica, my only safe place. I answered my phone.

Veronica: are you good?

"No of course not."

Veronica: why bombshell? "She" isn't good.

"I know..." I whispered.

Veronica: Cheryl, you have someone who loves you. Toni was on your side the whole time-

"I'm loveless Veronica."

Veronica: I give a shit about your mother. I'll get you therapy again. I swear to god take your goddamn pills.

"So much worry?"

Veronica: do you like Toni?

Everything went still.

"Yeah..." I whispered and a tear dropped.

Veronica: don't waste too much time, remember Jason's last words.

"Don't waste too much time Cheryl, get the love you deserve. I love you and someone else will love you telling you this for me." I said.

Veronica: therapy or pills?

"Noth-"

Veronica: Cheryl.

"Therapy." I answered.

JJ I miss you..