4

Tonis pov:

Cheryl stood in my room, with a red bra. Look at her face Toni. Look- I checked her out. „Do you have a sweat shirt for me?" she asked with her eyes locked with mine. „Yeah yeah of course." I said. I stared smirking and stood up. I went right in her direction. Now I stood inches apart from her. She now looked confused and nervous. Mixed. I took off my shirt. And gave it to her with the biggest smirk. It will probably smell like me. Her eyes traveled down to my abs. She now stares at them.

I leaned in. To her ear. Not to kiss her. I heard her breath immediately going faster than before. I whispered „okay babes, you have your shirt." I leaned back. She looked shocked. She stared at me. I smirked again I went back to my bed. „T-thanks." she stuttered and left my room again. At least she said thanks.

Cheryl's POV:

She took off her shirt.

She gave it to me.

I checked her out.

She noticed.

She leaned in to my ear.

My breath. This isn't happening right?

She whispered.

I left her room.

What the actual fuck happened? I can't even breathe. I immediately went to my room and took off my bra then took on her shirt.

It smells like her.

I'm freaking wet. Why would she do this? God, she knows she does have control over me. But I can't be a bitch to her. She's gorgeous. OMG I cannot Fall for her. I need sleep. I let myself fell on the bed, and pulled the blanked over me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep

Next morning bitches.

I woke up. It's 9am. "Shit." I whispered. I looked at my shirt to check of that all happened yesterday. I had her shirt on. I got up to brushes my hair and did my makeup. Now let's get to the harder part. To walk out of my room. No Cheryl. Breathe and go. I walked to the kitchen just to see Toni look up at me and smirks. "I like your shirt. Where did you get it from?" She asked and I giggled. She joined and laughed. "Wanna eat breakfa-" the doorbell rings.

I opened it just to see Veronica. "Cheryl OMG I missed you." She was about to hug me, but then she looked at my shirt. And let herself in. "Your shirt? I never saw it before." She said and smirked. "It's Toni's." I said and giggled. Toni looked at Veronica then back to me. "Who's Toni?" Veronica asked. "Me." Toni answered smiling like an idiot. Everything were fine UNTIL Veronica turned around to Toni. "That girl with sweet pea?" Veronica said shocked. "I'm not with sweet pea. I'm gay. I like pussy." She said and looked at me. GOD, I'M ABOUT TO PASS OUT RIGHT HERE. "OMG Cheryl she's so your type." Veronica whisper yelled. Toni heard it anyways. Provoke time. "Is she?" I asked. "Yup." Toni answered and start smirking again. "OMG I'm passing out." Veronica said and Toni laughed. "Anyways after I met Toni now. You two. Party. With me and sweet pea. Toni invites other cool friends." Veronica smiled. "Sweet pea will anyways."

"When?" I asked. "At 10 in my dorm." Veronica said and Toni smiled at me. "Okay." Toni said. "Okay." Veronica said and left. Well... Toni looked at me. "Cher, don't be nervous around me." Toni said. "I'm not." I answered. She smirked and left the living room.

(To lazy to write the whole day)

6 hours later (3pm)
Still Cheryl's POV

I totally forget my phone. How could I? I immediately Ran to my phone and grabbed it.

Toni.Topaz liked your photo.
(200 times more)
Toni.Topaz liked your story.
Toni.Topaz started following you.

She stalked my whole account. I wanna stalk hers. But. „Hey Toni. Get your girlfriend and get your ass to the restaurant next to the college." Veronica said. I'm not her girlfriend. „Will do." she said, and I heard Veronica leave. Will do damn. Toni bumped into my room. „God! I could be naked you bitch." I looked at Toni. „But you aren't, now get your ass up we're going to the restaurant." she answered. „Okay, calm down." I said pissed.

In the restaurant:
Toni's POV:

Me, Veronica, Cheryl and sweet pea sat on the table. The waiter came to order food but definitely checked out Cheryl. I felt my blood burn in my body. I got mad. Bastard. „What can I get to you all." he asked and looked at Cheryl. Cheryl looked down. She's definitely uncomfortable. „Salad." she almost whispered. „The same for me." I said. Then Veronica and sweet pea ordered. „Okay, I will come again In a few for the drinks. And you pretty, can talk louder please." he said and looked at Cheryl. Cheryl looked up a bit and he winked. It's over with me.

Cheryl's POV:

The waiter checked me out. Like too much. I'm uncomfortable and scared. I want to cry. Literally I had a few things in my past. I'm scared. I even whispered my order. „Okay, I will come again In a few for the drinks. And you pretty, can talk louder please." he said. Then he winked at me and left. I looked down again, but Toni leaned to my ear again. „Get your head up." she said seriously. What's up with her? I did look up. Why's Toni like that... 5 minutes later the waiter came again and winked at me. „What do y'all wanna have to drink?" he asked.

Toni grabbed my waist and pulled me near to her. Butterflies. „What do you wanna have baby girl?" Toni asked me and kissed my head (because she's taller than her.) The waiter looked shocked. But I need to play with her. "A cherry coke please." I said now more comfortable. The other took their orders- "is that all?" He asked with his eyes locked at my boobs. "Yes. Stop looking at MY GIRLFRIEND, like that you pervert. I will talk to your manager bitch. You can't just look at women like that, never, and I mean never lay an eye on her again. Otherwise, I'll beat up your ass." Toni said with a serious tone. I never heard her like this.

He looked shocked. But then pissed. „She's Gay? I could give her lots more in bed with my dick-" he started. „I could give her lots more than my dick. And I bet I'm even bigger than you, you motherfucker. Now get your homophobic ass out of here, tell me I'm trash, even try to fight me. I don't care. But don't lay a word on her." Toni yelled. I'm shocked. About a lot right now. She has a dick?  She's kidding, right?

The waiter left immediately and ran out of the restaurant. Toni was pissed. She stood up and grabbed my arm to leave with her. Veronica and sweet pea were shocked as well. "Toni..." I started. "No Cheryl, sorry but I won't eat in this restaurant. He treated you like shit. Where tf is he?" She said loud. I'm kinda scared... I grabbed her face and looked in her eyes. At first, they were filled with anger, but then they got soften. "Sorry." She said. "No, thank you, Toni." I hugged her. I looked at my phone, "guys it's 8pm, what?" I said shocked. "Damn." Veronica and sweet pea said at the same time. "After what happened I need alcohol. Can we just start now?" I asked. " Yea." Toni and Veronica answered.

We all walked into Veronica's dorm. "Where is your roommate?" Toni asked. "I'm the only one with a boy. Which is sweet pea." Veronica shrugged. "Where is fangs?" Toni asked. "I don't care let me drink." Sweet pea asked. "Yeah." Veronica answered.