29

3000+ words heheheheh

"i think i still love her."

• •

"You will find out." Veronica said.

"But... Toni-"

"She's obviously lying."

"She stood before you. Spoke against her, for you. And you told me she kept quiet at first."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure."

"But Minerva..." Cheryl whispered.

"It's your decision. You can still try, or you can end this." Veronica shrugged.

"Hm." Cheryl hummed.

• •
NEAET

"Cheryl please..." Minerva begged to talk.

"Fine." She gave in.

They went into Cheryl's office, and the redhead crossed her arms.

"Look uh, I think I'm just too jealous-"

"You're Not annoying or something... You're really not. I love you. Please forgive me." Minerva thinned her lips.

Cheryl just gave in.
She forgave her.
Like nothing ever happened.

"Yeah ok."

"Really???" Minerva smiled widely.

"Yeah." Cheryl licked her teeth with her lips closed.

Minerva leaned in kissed her,

Cheryl didn't even kiss back, her eyes opened.

Her arms still crossed.

"Now please let me work. I want to. I couldn't work the past 2 days..."

Minerva nodded kissed her nose and left her girlfriend's office.

Cheryl started working, all the papers the people gave her the past days.

She answered every email, every call, called she back. Every paper, got a sign.

Every problem, got a Solution.

Done with wok she was at 11pm.

The industry is opened from 6-12pm.

But Toni's normally leaving at 8pm, so Cheryl didn't make a big deal out of it. She simply turned off her computer and drove with the elevator to Toni's office, the wall is done, so she tried to open the door, thinking it's locked... But it wasn't.

So she went in without thinking, placed all the papers on her desk, grabbing a small notes paper, writing her name on it and placing the small paper on the top of it.

-Blossom.

She wrote.

She walked out of the office again, closing the door and walked by stairs back to her office.