20

3rd person poovvv💅🏻
(Reminder again. Julien is they're manager and their tour bus driver.)

Love love loovveee. ❤️❤️

• •

8:43

Cheryl is done with her concert already back in tour bus. Fans all before the bus screaming her name. Pretty annoying.

"Julien??" Veronica screamed as she opened the tour bus door. "GODDAMN GUYS DON'T SPAM MY FACE WITH YOUR CAMERA FLASHES!"

"What's up?" Julien asked walking into her direction on the red carpet,

"When do we start?"

"In about 20-30 minutes I'm talking to a few managers out of the shooting after her concert." He said politely and Veronica nodded smiling walking back inside.

"In 20-30 minutes!" She said for the other two to hear.

"Mkk, I'm going to talk with them a bit." Cheryl said, walking to the door.

Randomly, Toni stopped her by grabbing her arm, „be careful."

„Always."

She opened the tour bus door, Toni already back in her room not noticeable for the fans.

„omg!! I love you Cheryl! You saved my life!!"

„I love y'all too!!" she squeezed out of happiness.

Cheryl started talking with them and hugging a few.

Until Julien told her to go inside, so he could start the ride back to New York.

• •
New York City — 4:32am

"Okay enough!" Veronica yelled, "what's going on here!"

"We're having an argument."

"About?"

"Us." Cheryl said looking at the walls.

"What? Will you both kidding me?" Veronica chuckled sarcastically,

"Toni's a dumbass." Cheryl whispered.

"Shut the fuck up!" Toni said loud but not too loud.

Cheryl hummed.

"You're still a dumbass." Cheryl answered.

"Why!"

Cheryl chuckled, "you blew up here. Now we're having an argument about the past." She breathed out.

"You should never come here."

Veronica quietly gasped. Cheryl is saying Toni should... Leave?

"What the- I didn't came here for you, blossom." Toni yelled, "I came here for my own life! But sorry I went on a concert and find you singing a song ABOUT ME!"

"Yeah our story was useful."

"Your tears weren't."