41

Most definitely only smut in this chapter..
⚠️⚠️

About 2-3 weeks later.
Toni's pov:
10.37 am

I woke up when I felt small kisses placed all over my face.

"Good morning baby." I heard my loving girlfriend say when I slowly blinked myself out of my sleep.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her on my chest, "good morning my love." I whispered.

I looked into the eyes she smiled at me widely, "whaaat?" She asked and I kissed her nose, "you're stunning."

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes, "you're not."

I played defended and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her on the top of me.

"Then you're ugly as well." I said and she raised her eyebrows, "is rather be ugly than calling you pretty." She played arrogant and sat up.

I groaned and sat up also, "wanna take a shower?" I asked and she agreed.

We're invited to a weeding from one of my cousins. Which is perfect, because her boyfriend is the boy I told her to choose yearssss ago.

We went into the bathroom and I picked her up to make her sit on the counter.

"I didn't plan to sit here?" She laughed.

"I did." I kissed her cheek and slowly undressed her upper body.

"Someones clingy?" Cheryl raised her eyebrows and I nodded, "I'm always craving for you."

I looked at her and pulled off my t shirt, turning around.

She hopped off the counter to fully undressed herself while I undressed myself.

"Is this water temperature okay with you?" I asked and she hold her hand under the water, "it's ice cold." She said.

"Fuck no it's already hot." I disagreed.

"Baby, im a Woman. I need hot water." She answered and I playfully rolled my eyes turning the water hotter.

"That's perfect." Cheryl said and walked into our shower.

The water ran over her naked body and her hair got wet.

"I have the most beautiful girlfriend in this universe." I walked after her and pulled her in to kiss her.

When we pulled back she grabbed her shampoo bottle and washed her hair.

I did also.

Then she grabbed her shower gel and put some on her hand.

"I Wanna wash your body." I smirked and she gave me her shower gel, "do whatever you want."

I stood behind her and slowly ran my hand over her thighs, then over her hips up to her stomach. From there I touched the bottom of her breast, "is it allowed to put shower gel on breasts?" I asked and Cheryl laughed, "of course! Why wouldn't it be?"

"Maybe it burns your nipples." I shrugged and she looked at me, "does it burn yours?"

"No but I don't have this.. Filling thing." 

She shook her head, "you're literally a dumbass."

I shrugged again and ran my hands over her breasts. I felt her nipples harden but I carelessly let my hand down to her things again.

"Turn." I Said and Cheryl turned around.

I ran my hands over her ass a few times before I went up to her back.