15

Cheryl's pov:

You've hurt me. I'll hurt you back

Toni said and left.

„Why? Because I didn't let you have my body?" I said out loud. Shit.

„Who even said I like your body?"

„Okay what? Being in a relationship- we were in a relationship Toni. You should've accepted me like-"

„Wasn't it wrong 2 seconds ago to like anybody? Because then I'm the sexual one?" she said.

Right when I was about to say something her phone rang. I couldn't see the caller ID, but Toni immediately picked up the call and left smiling.

„Amy. Sorry about my roommate."

"What?"

"Yea of course."

"Cheryl blossom."

"You what?"

"You can come over, yes."

"No" Toni said laughing and hanging up right after.

"What did you and that Amy birch talked about? I heard my name." I said and crossed my arms.

"She wanted to know your name." She simply answered and then the door belled.

"I'm taking it." I smirked and walked by a shocked Toni to the door.

"Hi Amy." I tried my best fake smile.

"Hey Cheryl, nice to meet you." She smiled back and shook my hand and I let her in.

"Toni!" She whispered yelled in happiness and ran to kiss her.

Yeah, that's when my smile faded. Their eyes were closed so none of them could as my eyes. I felt my blood buildup and my eyes with small tears. I immediately wiped my tears and put on my smile again. Then they pulled apart.

"You guys are so cute!!" I smiled and went into the kitchen to make myself food. God, it's so hard to play nice, put I have no choice.

"Wanna eat?" I yelled.

"Yeah!" Amy yelled back and came with Toni in the kitchen. I smiled at them and grabbed three plates and placed them all on the counter. I looked up again and saw Toni and Amy hugging and right after in a full make out session with Toni's hands grabbing that girl's ass. I also heard slight moans from Amy and everything and almost throw up.

When I finished cooking they were done with eating each other and Amy literally looked in my soul. She focused my eyes with hers and I stopped blinking. When I came back to reality I blinked a few times and out the food on the plates.

She can't just focus me. That unfair she may have seen my pain.

"Delicious." Toni said, and I now REALLY tried to smile, but I couldn't.

"Thanks Antoinette." I answered with no emotions and started eating as well.

As we all were done I made up a day with Veronica to clear my mind. I saw Toni and Amy on the couch cuddling and Toni kissing her head a few times. Toni is such a player. She will see what she lost. I swear. I went into my room and searched for a hot chilly outfit.

 I went into my room and searched for a hot chilly outfit

^^ her outfit.

I changed my clothes and did my hair again. Time to leave. I went back into the living room to our front door.

"Bye guys." I said and both looked at me. Amy just for a second and then she watched back on TV to continue watching the film. But Toni, Toni focused on every single detail of my outfit.

"Where are you going?" Toni asked and looked in my eyes.

"Outside." I said and left.

Toni's pov:

"Finally." Amy said and sat up straight.

"God! Toni are you kidding? She's a snack! What to you want to provoke for? Take her or I will." She whispered yelled. I just laughed.

"She's still mine Amy. And don't forget I kiss you for that." I said with my eyes still on the TV.

"You're hurting her. You know that?" Amy added.

My blood literally froze. My slight smile fade and I looked at her.

"That's my plan Amy." I added.

„She's not my Problem, I want you." she said and kissed me again. That's when the door opened again. My lips still on hers and our eyes closed. But then, someone aggressively pulled Amy away from me.

„Blondie. Out." Veronica said and gave Amy a glare.

„WTF?"

„I said o.u.t" Veronica now said seriously and Amy immediately left.

„What are you doing here V?" I asked her.

„Tf? First. Don't call me „V". Second. Wtf are you doing?" she said loud. I mean l o u d.

„What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I meant, Antoinette, is that you're a whore. I don't know what you think you are. But you're not cool rather you're respectful. What is going on in your head fucking another woman almost the same day-" Veronica started.

"We broke up." I interrupted her.

„As I ain't knowing that bitch, that does not give you the right to throw a woman to trash just because she broke your small little shitty heart. If you would break up because you've met someone else. Acceptable. But SHE broke up, and you're falling over someone else. Cheryl has her insecurities YES. And you know what she's going through the last times! You're a disrespectful little bitch. I don't know where you learned that kind of respect, but you're over. Go and save your ass because Cheryl is out of your life now. I thought you're the right one, but you're a snake." she yelled.

„She still left me tho." Stay in the role Toni- she shot a look at me.

"You've lost everything topaz, soon enough you'll find out what I meant." She said, grabbed her stuff and left.

Bruh weird. The only thing now... Waiting for Cheryl to come back.

I decided to cook vegan pasta for myself so grabbed the noodles and the sauce and started cooking. After like 45 minutes the food was done, and I started eating while watching Netflix.

2 hours later.

It's literally 11pm and Cheryl didn't return, but I'm too tired to wait for her to be honest, so I'm going to get ready for bed.

I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, then I changed my clothes and brushed my hair. I put on my fav face cream and went into my bedroom. I turned out the lights and jumped on my bed to scroll through social media.

But then I decided to write Cheryl.

Me: it's dangerous out there, come home.

I wrote and put my phone away.

Then I fell asleep.

Y'all don't know 😭😭😭