13

Tonis pov:

The next morning I woke up at 6.30 like always. I went to Cheryl's room to see that she's doing her makeup.

„Good morning gorgeous." I said and smirked and she blushed.

„Morning TT." she answered, and I left her room again to make myself ready. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. Then I changed my clothes into white shorts and a black hoodie.

 Then I changed my clothes into white shorts and a black hoodie

^^ Toni's outfit.

I then went into the kitchen to make myself and Cheryl a vegan bowl for breakfast.

^^ bowl.

After the bowl was done I placed them on the counter and grabbed two spoons.

„Cherylllll" I yelled, and she came out of her room.

„Huh?" she asked and looked at the counter.

„You didn't! Geez" she smiled.

„Did you took your pills?" I asked before she could start eating.

„Fuck no. Can you get them? They are in my room on my nightstand." she smiled and started eating.

„Yeah, okay." I giggled at how cute she is and went into her room.

Everything smelled like her. She has to love her cherry perfume. I went to the nightstand and grabbed her pills and then back to Cheryl.

„Here we go princess." I said and she smiled at me. And blushed of course.

She grabbed her pills and I gave her water from the fridge, then she took her pill and my smile grew wider. I went behind her and whispered something in her ear.

„I'm so proud of you."

She turned around and looked in my eyes. To see if I'm being honest I guess... But then she smiled and turned around to eat again.

7.00

I first washed dishes. Cheryl was already read to go, and after I was done I put on my shoes. It's warm outside, so I don't have to put on a jacket. Cheryl and I went to college said hi to our friends and walked to our first class.