7.

⚠️ selfharm & suicide ⚠️

Cheryl pov:

I woke up in darkness. My head hurts. How late it is? Where am I? Where's heather? I tried to sit up, but my wrists are hurting, „ouch." I whined in pain. „Cheryl?" a voice next to me asked. Then the light turned on. I saw Toni. „What the fuck is wrong with you? Why am I in your room?" I said upset. What happened? I'm scared everything hurts. I took a look at my wrists, just to see them blue and red.

I remember.

Heather...

„No no no no no-" I broke down having a Panic attack. Then I felt Toni's arms around me. „Shh, it's okay." she said softly. „Did she-" I Took a breath. „Did she rape me?" I questioned and cried even louder. I'm not a virgin anymore... „No. She didn't. But calm down Cher, I'll explain everything after." Toni said and a few minutes after I calmed down. „After you came in making out with Heather... I went outside." How does she know Heather? „I was talking with sweepea and fangs and after that with Veronica. I explain everything and then we came back here. She tried to open your door, but it were locked. Then we heard you crying. And screaming she should stop. Slaps and moans from her." Toni said, and a tear rolled down her cheek. „After I heard that I broke your door to get in. Veronica right behind me. She took care of you, so you won't pass out. And I took care of Heather..." she whispered the end. „What did you do?" I asked. „Don't be mad, but I told her if she would lay a hand on you again or if she would even look at you again I would kill her. Then I told her to leave LA." she whispered. I was shocked. She did that all... For me?
„I didn't lock the door, Toni." I whispered. „What do you mean?" she said and looked in y eyes. „She locked my door without me knowing." I said and looked down again. Then Toni grabbed my waist and pulled me on her lap. „Why would you made out with her..." Toni said and her voice cracked. Her voice cracked... Why would her voice crack?

I locked my eyes with hers. She teared up. I'm feeling so bad... I do not have a reason. And I don't wanna lie to her after she saved me... „I do not have a reason Toni... I- I was pissed... And I wanted to know if you like me..." I whispered the end. „Why didn't you just asked me?" she whispered back, „I didn't wanna hear you saying no." I broke down crying again. This all is overwhelming me. „A no?" she said lifting my head up, „I do like you Cheryl. More than you could imagine. But seeing you make out with a blond girl. Did something to me." she said.

I fucked up. How can someone be so dumb? Why tf would I do this. I know I can't trust Heather. She just wanna have me for my body.

„Toni. I'm sorry..." I quietly said. I leaned in but she moved her head. Ouch. „Cheryl... We have to talk about a lot. I have to talk about a lot. You're in pain." she said and looked down. „Don't get me wrong, there's nothing more I want to than having your lips on mine. Just- just not right now." she stuttered. She's right tho. I never let anyone notice my pain. Not even after my brother died... I looked at Toni and nodded. „I let you a bath in." she said and picked me up. She's strong. We went into the bathroom, and she placed me behind her. Then we got towels for me. She turned the water on and walked away. I closed the door, and locked it. Then I went to the shelf. To get my old me back.

I grabbed my knife and started cutting deep cuts in my arms, legs & sides. Everything was fully with blood now. The shelf and the ground. A tear rolled down my cheeks. I turned on the water and slowly opened the bathroom door. Toni was in her room, so I quietly left our apartment. I just wanna take a walk. It's in the middle of the night, so nobody would see my cuts bleeding.

Toni's pov:

After half an hour I were about to check on Cheryl. But the only thing I saw when I opened my door was blood. Everywhere. I ran into the bathroom. Blood. I panicked. What happened? I saw a bloody knife on the ground and- and a note.

Toni, I'm sorry. I should meet my brother again. I missed him for too long. -Cheryl.